Police arrest Cascade Mall shooting suspect, identified as Arcan Cetin, 20; No word on motive STORY

This Afternoon On The Norman Goldman Show

norm This Afternoon On The Norman Goldman ShowJustice is served on America today! Well, the Democrats and Republicans of America, certainly! Why did California buck the trend of Tuesday’s election? There are lessons to be learned and I will teach them today!

It’s also “Senior Legal Analyst” time! Iowa’s voters kicked three judges off the Iowa Supreme Court. Why? I’ll explain and we’ll explore the differences between state and federal courts!

The stock market is surging – and there is a headline: “Business’ New friend: Congress”. These dots need to be (and will be) connected – but how do the “Tea Partiers” square this?

Should big money Democrats replicate the Karl Rove and U.S. Shameber of Commerce strategy of dumping huge amounts of secret money in the 2012 elections? I have thoughts – including one VERY unconventional thought – and would love to hear your reaction!

Fierce independence means independent thinking – a BIG example of that today – at the place where fierce independence IS the norm – The Norman Goldman Show!

1-888-321-6001

Comments

1. Dave says:

Norman, I was so shocked and also outraged when you announced the news about Keith Olbermann. I went to MCNBC and sent them an email that I was outraged and was suspending MSNBC and NBC until Keith is reinstated. I am also going to send an email to all the companies that advertise on the two networks and let them know I am boycotting their products until he is reinstated. I encourage you to have your listeners to do the same.

2. Dave says:

3. Halina Jaskiewicz says:

It is my sadest day!!! What a man Mr. Olbermann is. I’ve signed the Petition. I canceled my subscription with Comcast. I’ve send e-mail to all of my friend regarding Mr. Olbermann. How can we help him?
    Maybe we need to get money together and by a Tv station?
    Please keep speaking up for us.
    HJ

4. Halina Jaskiewicz says:

Maybe we need to get money together and by a Tv station?
    Please keep speaking up for us.
    HJ

5. marcel says:

thank uu ..i am a long time listenner…..go go go…..i am right there with uuu..thank uu agaian and again

6. marcel says:

7. Good write-up, I am regular visitor of one’s site, maintain up the excellent operate, and It is going to be a regular visitor for a long time.