This Afternoon On The Norman Goldman Show

olbermann This Afternoon On The Norman Goldman Show

(Photo by Frederick M. Brown/Getty Images)

Justice is served on MSNBC, NBC and Fox Boobs today! If you have not heard what happened with Keith Olbermann, you MUST be with us today! Big news and big controversy!

An insider from the health insurance industry reveals the ugly truth about Republicans and their “repeal Obamacare” campaign – it’s a fraud – and I’ll have the story for you!

We wrap up the week that was huge in the elections, with a recap of where we are and what is still to be decided.

Nancy Pelosi is staying and fighting. She made an announcement today and I’ll have details for you!

There are new job numbers out and they are good! News and commentary on that today!

Fierce independence is displayed today and every day – we go after our friends when the truth demands it – and the truth demands it today, at the place where fierce independence IS the norm – The Norman Goldman Show!

1-888-321-6001

Comments

1. jazzyj says:

I think that MSNBC, has made a BIG! Mistake. Keith Olberman, is a man first. then a News Broadcastor. He should be able to give without consequence.

BRING HIM BACK! HE HAS THE RIGHT TO SUPPORT WHOM HE CHOOSE. AND STOP TRYING TO APPEASE THOSE WHO MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE A STAKE IN HIS SUSPENSION.

FROM A DISAPPOINTED LISTENER.

2. jazzyj says:

FROM A DISAPPOINTED LISTENER.

3. Nita Hildenbrand says:

Keith must be reinstated and NOW. I will not listen to that 6:00 spot until he is back; I will listen to Rachel, Chris, Ed and Lawrence, but will go over to CNN for that spot.

4. Nita Hildenbrand says:

5. Angela says:

Keith Olbermann is the reason why I started to watch MSNBC religiously.

6. Angela says:

Keith Olbermann is the reason why I started to watch MSNBC religiously.

7. Joan says:

MSNBC really made a big mistake. To suspend the most popular host. I have so much respect and admiration for Keith Olbermann. I am considering boycotting MSNBC until Keith is re-instated. I think it is a double standard. And I agree with jazzyj that whoever Keith wants to donate to is his personal business. After all he never came on his show and advocated for any candidate…..I encourage everyone to call Phil Griffin and email him and voice your anger…..

I am simply livid!!!!

8. Joan says:

I am simply livid!!!!

9. Halina Jaskiewicz says:

We Want You back Mr. Olbermann!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They can try to kill the truth but you have us.
    What we can do to get you back on the air?
    Thank you for speaking for us.
    Halina Jaskiewicz

10. Halina Jaskiewicz says:

What we can do to get you back on the air?
    Thank you for speaking for us.
    Halina Jaskiewicz

11. Ed in WA State says:

MSMBC blew it big time! All they have done in canning Olbermann is revealed the massive and sickening double standard in Network and Cable broadcasting. It is well known that Faux Noise promotes candidates by providing free air time, donating millions of dollars and even giving them jobs.
    I wish to God that a Progressive Network would manifest itself and silence Faux and MSNBC… Olbermann put MSMBC on the map and he can take them off of it too!

12. Ed in WA State says:

13. teri -seattle says:

Norm;
    Don’t we dems still have the house majority until january?? If so, what can the dems do to move our agenda forward between now and January? And…. do you think it is too late to get rid of the filibuster, or if we did would it be worth it at this late date? Maybe if we had gotten rid of the filibuster 22 months ago, we would have moved this country further ahead and the outcome of Tuesday’s election would have been more in our favor.

Thanks!
    P.S. AM 1090 is the Only radio station I listen to anymore! All of you are Awesome!

1. Chuck Marth says:

I agree 110% lets get some serious work Donn in the time we have. Stop cry how the party did not support you and get done what you should have in the last 18 months. When 2012 comes around we have something to point at that has made a difference then let the Republican party try to explain that away.

1. teri -seattle says:

Chuck; Thanks for your post. I think the Dems are afraid that Republicorp (Republicans) will use it against us later down the line. On the other hand, If we were to get rid of the filibuster in the senate, would that mean that we Dems would have the majority for the until 2012 or maybe longer????? That’s a great question for Nor m!

14. teri -seattle says:

Norm;

Thanks!

1. Chuck Marth says:

1. teri -seattle says:

15. teri -seattle says:

Hello again Norm! I have another question. Why wasn’t there a investigation into fraudulent practices by DeMint. Was Green a plant? And what about the malfunctioning voter machines- Shouldn’t there be an investigation by the Justice Department?
    Thanks again!
    Teri.

16. teri -seattle says:

Thanks again!
    Teri.

17. Dakota from Seattle says:

Shame on MSNBC! The actions taken today to suspend Keith leaves me no choice. MSNBC has lost my support and viewership. Keep on doing what you’re doing and MSNBC will be considered FOX #2.

18. Dakota from Seattle says:

19. Avid MSNBC watcher says:

This has to be challenged in court. If Citizens United can allow Karl Rove and the Chamber of Commerce donate secret contributions to candidates, b/c they are considered “citizens” how on earth is a living person NOT be able to practice his free speech and donate openly. This is nothing more than a way to Silence this voice – b/c he takes issue with Murdoch Liars Den at Faux misuse of the public air waves.

20. Avid MSNBC watcher says:

21. Chuck Marth says:

Does this surprise anyone its same old same old from the Republican party we need to grow a pair and repeal the philabuster and pass some serious progressive laws before we are stalled by the party of no.

22. Chuck Marth says:

23. Jeff Gibson says:

MSNBC, will lose my viewership in that time slot I’ll watch FOX

24. Jeff Gibson says:

MSNBC, will lose my viewership in that time slot I’ll watch FOX

25. teri -seattle says:

Norm;
    Does that mean the Republicans will add seats to the House through redistricting, or will they will keep the same total number of representatives in the house and simply reset boundaries? If they Add more districts and thereby more congressman, that would contradict their pledge to stop Growing Government and Increasing the Deficit!
    Teri.

26. teri -seattle says:

Norm;
    Teri.

27. teri -seattle says:

Norm;
    I think the Real Question is; “Where do we go from here as Progressives, and what positive steps can we as individuals take to further our agenda ?” I believe we need a master plan.

I liked the caller who advocated that we progressives support Non-Republican-Tea party businesses this holiday season. Let’s start there, but let’s go further and do that all year around.

Additionally, we need leadership to get our message out to the public. We need leadership that thoroughly recognizes the tactics used by the GOP and knows how to turn the spin to our Own advantage. The GOP and other pundits like Beck, Rush, Palin and Fox have proven via last week’s election, that it is extremely beneficial to lie through their teeth repeating the same lie(s) over and over again because a faction of the public Will and Does believe them!

You know Norm, I’m an older online college student almost ready to graduate with a B.S Bus. Administration. Last term I took, “Critical Thinking – Discover How to Compose and Analyze Arguments”: It’s as though the GOP and other pundits have adopted every Bad argument in my text as their very own play book. They use it to unmercifully Bombard the Democrats while they sit back and watch how we try to defend ourselves.

We need a master of spin on our side, and we also need to push Pres Obama to the left and let him know that we don’t want him going to the right.

Teri.