Trends for Treehouse Helps Seattle’s Foster Kids
Get Breaking News First
On Thursday, May 12th, Trends for Treehouse, a charity event will take place at Southcenter’s Racha Thai and Asian Kitchen. Doors open at 5:30pm. The event begins at 6:00pm, with cocktails and hors d’oeuvres. See fashions from Banana Republic, Buckle, Cache, Escape Outdoors, Francesca’s Collections, Gap, JCPenney, The Limited, Macy’s and Metropark. Purchase $5.00 raffle tickets for fabulous prizes, like:
- a $400 Salish Lodge Gift Certificate
- a Gene Juarez Salon & Spa Haircut, Makeup Application and Shellac Manicure
- a Michael Kors Signature Handbag
- an overnight stay at Park Inn & Suites in Vancouver, BC
- a wardrobe style session with Stylist Tannya Bernadette & a $250 Westfield Gift Card towards a new wardrobe.
- a 28 Bottle Wine Cooler from Albert Lee Appliance
Everyone who attends will receive a swag bag filled with goodies and coupons. Two winners will receive special prizes:
- A Gene Juarez Salon & Spa “Be Beautiful” Package featuring a Customized European Facial, Manicure, Pedicure, Couture Cut or Perfect Blow Dry, Professional Makeup Application, Shampoo + Conditioner + Styling Product from the new Identity 1 line, plus a special catered lunch at the salon.
- A Full-Day Spa Experience at the AVEDA: Tuscan Sanctuary Salon & Spa.