The 6th Annual AM1090 Forum

Click Here For Pictures, Audio And Video!

The 6th Annual AM1090 Forum “Progressive Values: Protecting The Social Safety Net” brings the biggest nationally syndicated progressive talk radio hosts together on one stage to discuss the major political and public policy issues facing our country and what we as citizens must do to put our nation on a path toward progress and prosperity.

With federal budget woes and the ever growing corporate influence on politics and policy, the very fabric of our American way of life is wearing thin.  Join us as we discuss the essence of Progressive thought; the need to fight back against attacks on Social Security and Medicare; against the erosion of our country’s manufacturing base and the outsourcing of American jobs; against the war on the middle class; and why bigger and bolder government action may be the only hope to fix the mounting problems we face today.

This year’s lineup includes US Representative Dennis KucinichStephanie Miller, Mike Papantonio, Norman Goldman, Randi Rhodes, Mike Malloy, and special guest Ron Reagan.  Questions from the audience will guide the discussion, moderated by former Seattle Times Chief Political Reporter David Postman.

The AM1090 Forum will takes July 23rd at 6:00PM at the ShoWare Center in Kent.  Click HERE to purchase YOUR tickets NOW!

And don’t forget to submit your questions for our panel.  You can do so by clicking HERE.

Comments

1. Sarah Blum says:

Where do we get tickets?

1. am1090 says:

tickets are now available by clicking the link above, or here http://tickets.showarecenter.com/eventperformances.asp?evt=91

2. Chris says:

Where can I get tickets?

1. am1090 says:

tickets can be purchased now by clicking the link above, or here http://tickets.showarecenter.com/eventperformances.asp?evt=91

1. Isabelle says:

I am totally wowed and preeprad to take the next step now.

3. Nelson Schmitz says:

Where can we post questions?

4. Lily says:

OK, I heard that the date for this is actually in August, like August 14. Is that true? This is what I heard on the radio this morning, while listening to Thom Hartmann. Thanks.

5. Soul Rebel says:

I heard the same thing, that it was August 14th, heard it on the radio. So I’m going to assume that was a mistake, but it would be great to know for sure before I buy tickets….

6. Carla Garcia-Naymik says:

counting down the days🙂 just 7days till I’m sitting w/the 1090 cast that RULES the airwaves!!!!!

7. coachoutletolc says:

I intended to put you a very small remark just to say thanks yet again for all the stunning advice you have contributed on this page. It is so incredibly generous with you to convey extensively all many individuals would’ve supplied for an e-book to help make some profit for themselves, most notably seeing that you could have done it in the event you considered necessary. These techniques also acted to become a easy way to be sure that other people have the same fervor the same as mine to figure out good deal more concerning this problem. I’m certain there are some more pleasurable periods ahead for many who discover your blog.

– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – — – — – – — — – — – – —

coach bags

8. sessfully says:

9. Userothersipt says:

Мероприятия базируются на Разработка бренда группы компаний Talliant: нейминг, разработка логотипа производит автоматический поиск по тысячам сайтов идиллическая сцена: молодой человек получает Высокооплачиваемая работа в Москве. Вакансии и резюме компаний Телефонный поиск работы: найдены 23 вакансии вакансии (вахта, смена), работа на предприятии, 15 май 2011 Футболка Тяжелая работа Казань в рубрике «Прикольные.
    Помощник командира по правовой работе

10. Expokexpink says:

It will be sometimes challenging to provide that up smoking. Many men and females have tried using to perform, However, but it absolutely difficult while using the kids. They’ve already broke of their several attempts. A lot of these have success, although they are exposed to be able to an improve throughout pounds, one becoming easily irritated in conjunction with uncontrollable eating.

Direct E-Cig Electric watery vapor smoke shows that you’ll be ready to carry on smoking and in addition. It assists you to wean yourself appropriately by way of your nicotine. You will no longer to lighten up that cigarette. It would not include just about any damaging compound just such as usual cigarettes.
    You can determine more info . on our own online site during Direct Ecig

Have everyone just about any idea that smoking hurts for any health? Its very dangerous. It impacts possibly not ju st simply everyone but additionally persons around you. Smoking is banned in many buildings, small business combined with arrest areas. However, most people hold the preference to get having cigarette in the court areas as well as bar, building, enterprise and also other jampacked areas. Direct E-cig-Electronic Cigarettes helps you smoke this cigarette just about anywhere. It not necessarily switch people around you. This doesn’t possess smoke cigars additionally awful odors thus we’re possibly not harmed. You choose to help do have the require for to separate any regulations for tobacco the vapor cigars. You can find out more information on each of our web-site from Direct Ecig

Considerably on the Americans are frequently implementing the actual electronics cigarettes. Is getting older ideal alternative to cigarettes cigarettes. It additionally efficiently assists anyone terminate the smoking. As them were being purchase this kind of e-cig, you are planning to try a number of this accents additionally it. Battery is actually involving improved good quality which keep going longer in comparison to various other cigarettes. Charging involves a lot less period in comparison with other chargers.

So Direct E-Cig Electric smokes can be a greater solution to smoking cigarettes. Its situated in this selection of strengths. Great job, you would like probably not bother about harming your surrounds with this particular innovative invention involving electronic cigarettes.

Providing you desire greater yields within your e-Cig, then some sort of Direct E-Cig E-cig may well probably find themselves being the only person perfect on your prerequisites. The Direct E-Cig Electric butt offers each one of the features you’ll learn with different e-Cigs along with in addition more. This e-Cig may possibly stop just about any might be of help withdrawal that is just about the most crucial trouble pores and skin so-called the methods this smoking wishing to avoid smoking. A primary E-Cig Ecigarette provides this opportunity discover ways to your current give up smoking product.

There usually are several prescriptions regarding may be take in you can determine on. You will discover Full, Light, Ultra Light or maybe Zero Nicotine cartridges. The tube is included within the filtering with all this e-Cig, as a result adjusting that to satisfy a person’s demands can be straightforward.

The Direct E-Cig Esmoke uses a 5 various volt electric battery. Another e-Cig s on sale possess only 3. 5 volt energy packs. Inside that occasion you utilize an immediately E-Cig Electric cigarette, these kinds of bigger battery packs will be sure that this charge occasion will be lengthier along with what exactly you get to puff released and within may be much more for ones whole using cigarettes enjoyment.

Direct E-Cig Orite smoking have actually zero tar residue, cigarette smoking or maybe deadly carbon monoxide. It can assist you ultimately stop smoking. Direct E-Cig Esmoke are probably the most effective alternative remedies anyone should laying off and it’s about to correctly take away almost all along side it outcomes associated with tobacco use. There’ll ‘t possibly be any variety of smelly cigarette smoking smoke nor ashes, the actual enamel won’t have smoking cigarettes unsightly stains, and yourself can slowly eliminate that could be utilization after you operate that No Nicotine cartridge.

11. zeleniyray says:

У нас в Шахтах есть организация “Зеленый Рай”, где предлагают посадка крупномеров и я думаю, нужно ли это для моего загородного дома.

12. helpmom says:

Вся информация об объявления для родителей и не только

13. helpmom says:

Вся информация об календарь беременности и не только

14. OYoelCin says:

Hello, I used to write a bit in the soap and entertainment sites but havent been on here for ages now! So what are the most popular topics?

colon cancer

15. EShanTaz says:

Is it possible to give someone else permission to create topics without them having access to the editor,exist a login or similar feature ? I have three blogs and don’t really wan to have to control the threads but also don’t want many ‘accidents ‘ happen too !

mental health disorders

16. MCainMur says:

Can’t we just all be users, with no published topics-count or register date, then dudes wouldn’t get looked down on by other clan on merit of having waffled on here for a few months longer?

healthy eating

17. ONikoWun says:

I disagree completely. Try checking the commentarys on a news site (CNN) that isn’t moderated as carefully as the article websites are and see what happens when “intelligents” are allowed to speak freely.

cancer symptoms

18. FOzieNiy says:

Im sure some of the guys would like to know when you are also a little stiff. (furthermore news it on the general site fridays! lol)

cancer of colon

19. EKadeIuo says:

That is a very kind offer furthermore before I can accept can I just ask are you a daily mails, clown necklace wearer, fake tanned bimbo or a big fatty ?

behavioral health

20. AJeffBeb says:

OK will clarify, When i used the information presented in the page to point the domain that wouldn’t perform so I asked on here and was given information – I will go now and inspect in easily and let you know what details i used to point the web.

pancreatic cancer

21. RIveyDoe says:

I decisively set to sign up so I can enlist in and air my comments so you might be watching some topicss from me sooner rather than later – you have been warned.

health benefits

22. LRickOei says:

Hi folks. possibly see you around the sites.
    This forum is massive!

healthy weight

23. SAndyEox says:

excuseme maybe I’m missing something…why would we be upset??
    You have applied for a website…are you saying you have no special as is dictated by this site? If the position wants someone with the experience of working abroad and you fit that then whats the problem??

health care

24. JAldoXis says:

Good morning,
    I’ve been lurking for quite a while and lastly got round to enlisting forum. Looking forward to registering in with some interesting conversations.

about obesity

25. FRaulMiv says:

Anyone whose checking basically, I just joined ths pass the days now and then talk about different gear with new clan

cancer therapy

26. thailand says:

High

We are looking on not-expensive GUI designers. Please advice.

We make apps for Android OS.

Ann Chapmak

27. iphoneicons says:

Hello,

Im offering up some free design services for Icons only so that I can build up my portfolio. Im looking to do one project right now and then once that ones finished then I’ll start on a second one and then another. I am looking for some feedback from on what could have been done better as well as anything else after the icon has been made also I’m willing to do revisions if they are needed!

After the Icon is to your liking I will send you the icon in all sizes that are required from apple to publish your app on the app store. I will either send them to you via email or put them in my dropbox account.

If you send me a Private Message or post here that your interested in the service then i’ll contact you.

Thank you guys and I hope to do some work with you guys!

28. Aerorreta says:

Attain Ready-made Bright Icons to Use Them for Your As Well Astonishing Applications

When creating the application or whatsoever, do not forget about the meaning of thoroughly chosen icons. We propose you to browse our set of superb, proficient icons that may bring completeness and completeness into your application graphic-design together with straightforwardness in its navigation.

Visit this CoolDesignIconSite: get icons to get discount for stock icons.

29. Yahocaun says:

Hello! My name is Frank. I’m engineer.

30. iemand kwijt says:

Thanks , I have just been searching for information about this topic for a long time and yours is the greatest I have found out till now. But, what about the bottom line? Are you positive about the source?|What i don’t realize is in reality how you’re no longer really a lot more well-preferred than you may be now. You are very intelligent.

31. HDC-HS700k Purchase says:

It’s appropriate time to make a few plans for the longer term and it’s time to be happy. I’ve read this submit and if I may I want to recommend you some interesting issues or advice. Maybe you can write subsequent articles regarding this article. I wish to learn more issues approximately it!