Help Starbucks With 5th of July Cleanup – Free Coffee and Lunch, Too!
Get Breaking News First
Starbucks is proud to be a premier supporter of the Family 4th at Lake Union fireworks show and wants to give back to the community by helping Seattle clean up after the July 4th celebration. After the amazing attendance last year, Starbucks is reviving the Starbucks 5th of July Lake Union Cleanup and encouraging the whole community to join in on this post-fireworks cleaning frenzy. There are three locations, so helping out should be easy and get finished quickly. Here’s the details:
- Locations: Gas Works Park (Wallingford); Center for Wooden Boats (South Lake Union) and Rogers Playground (Eastlake).
- Food/Beverage: Morning pastries, snacks and lunch, as well as coffee and water will be provided for volunteers.
- Time: 10:00 a.m.-01:00 p.m.
- Check In Begins: 09:00 a.m.
- Neighborhood Cleanup: 10:00 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Lunch: 1:00 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Rain or Shine, We’ll Be There
Events will take place rain or shine, so please dress for the weather. Wear clothing that is comfortable and safe, and that you do not mind getting dirty or worn. Outdoor, closed-toe work shoes or running shoes are a must and feel free to bring your favorite pair of work-gloves to round off your attire for the day.
Registration Is Required
Please register to participate with Starbucks as space is limited. This will help us ensure you have a positive volunteer experience. T-shirts will be available at the event for registered participants (while supplies last), so please arrive early for your choice of sizes. Go to http://www.starbucks.com to register and find more information!