Back to School Deals at West Seattle Junction
On Saturday, August 20, from 10am to 5 pm The West Seattle Junction is transforming into the Wild West for a rooting tooting good time. It’s their Big Bonanza of sales – specials on a wide range of goods and services and a high noon community water fight.
The Big Bonanza features Western themed grub from Junction restaurants and deep discounts on past and current season merchandise. There’s participation from over 35 Junction merchants including shoes, apparel, books, music, flowers, perfume, French pastry and pub food. At the event, a checked tablecloth and red balloons will indicate that a retailer is offering specials that day. Deals include:
- 30 to 60 percent off past season shoes from Edie’s Shoes, 4310 SW Alaska Street. Edie’s carries men’s and women’s sizes.
- 50 to 85 percent off sale items and 20 percent off fall merchandise through August 25 at Carmilia’s, a women’s clothing and accessory boutique at 4528 California Avenue SW.
- 15 percent off everything storewide at City Mouse Studio and Store, 4218 SW Alaska, a kids’ clothing boutique. Name brands on sale include: Back to School, Tea, See Kai Run, Toms shoes, Simple shoes, backpacks, lunch sacks and more.
- Clementine’s will have a sale table filled with odd sizes and last pairs of Fit Flops, espadrilles, bathing shoes and beach bags, all $25 and under. A women’s shoe, accessory and clothing boutique at 4447 California Ave SW.
- Curious Kid’s Stuff is offering 25 percent off for all purchased over $100. Find unique toys, books and gifts. 4740 California Ave SW.
The West Seattle Junction Association will hand out festive bandanas and sheriff’s stickers at their tent near the all-walk intersection at the corner of California Avenue SW & SW Alaska Street. A community water fight showdown begins at high noon. Those interested in participating can pick up a water gun or squirter before noon at the tent. Yee Haw!