Enjoy Seattle in a totally new way – through an interactive cell phone tour on Thursday, September 8, 2011 12:00 pm - Thursday, October 6, 2011 11:30 pm at Pike Place Market!
The Game uniquely combines the fun of a scavenger hunt with the sights and history of a tour to create an interactive scavenger hunt tour:
* Receive challenges straight to your cell phone through text messages
* Explore the coolest parts of San Francisco to complete them
* Learn interesting tidbits about the city as you go
With the growing popularity of The Game in locations like New York, Vegas, Boston, Philly, DC, San Francisco, Chicago, and La, we’re now bringing this one-of-a-kind experience to the Emerald City and inviting the first 100 teams of hunters to join in the fun for FREE!
Choose from 3 awesome locations: Pike’s Place Market, Pioneer Square, and the Seattle Art Museum
Sign up HERE to play once The Game is launched on September 8th.
More details below:
* We’ll email you instructions when The Game’s launched on September 8th.
* Start at any time of the day and any day of the year, all on your own schedule.
* When you’re ready to play, just activate your phone and go!
* Free promo tickets are valid until 10/8/11 so make sure to play by then!
* The Game can be played via text message using any U.S.cell phone carrier.
For more info about The Game, visit our company website: http://www.strayboots.com/
email@example.com or 877-787-2929!