Survivor Mud Run Powered By Carter Subaru
Saturday, June 2
Remlinger Farms, Carnation
The Survivor Mud Run Powered By Carter Subaru…test your ability to run, climb, jump, crawl, & muscle your way through the most extreme 5k Mud Run Created! As a Survivor you will have to conquer whatever obstacles get in your way and test your all around toughness, strength, stamina, fitness, and mental determination. Upon your victory you will have earned your place in the Survivor world. Then you can celebrate with friends, food, music, beer*, and a muddy fist in the air! OVER 22 DIFFERENT OBSTACLES! Test your skills on the woven web, hurdles, cargo climb, hurdles, piranha slew and more! Entertainment on the main stage is powered by Les Schwab.
Each participant will receive:
- Custom Survivor Medal
- Survivor Mud Run Shirt (proving you survived)
- 1 Free Beer to all participants over 21*
- Survivor Race Bib
- Free boulder toss Competition
- Survivor Trophy for Division Winners (All participants who qualify for a trophy must be present to receive their trophy.)
- Post Race Refreshments
- Ability to Kick Back With Friends and Tell Your Survivor Story
Register now at survivormudrun.com, and use the special AM1090 code “Radio” to receive $5 off your registration. Space is limited, so register today!