Just a few things to ask yourself that will help reduce our environmental impact and save us a few bucks.
1. Do I compost my food scraps?
2. Do I unplug my appliances when I am finished using them?
3. Do I have my reusable shopping bag?
4. Is the washing machine full before I run it?
5. Do I switch the lights off when I leave a room?
6. Is the dishwasher full before I run it?
7. Do I reuse or repurpose my stuff?
8. Do I think twice before throwing any item away?
9. Do I turn the tap off while brushing my teeth?
10. Do I think about the difference I can make to our environment?
A special thanks to Julie Bishop for the transcription of this Eco-Minute!