How To Help Sandy Victims
The local Red Cross has been actively getting the word out on how you can help victims of Super Storm Sandy. Here are some tips and suggestions on how you can play a role in the recovery process:
- Make a Financial Gift to Disaster Relief – Help us help the victims of thousands of disasters across the country each year, disasters like hurricanes and wildfires, by making a financial gift to American Red Cross Disaster Relief.
- Implement a Customer Donation Program – Give your customers the opportunity to support Disaster Relief by simply adding a dollar amount to their total purchase.
- Sponsor an Employee Giving and Matching Gift Program – Engage employees by sponsoring a fundraising campaign in support of Disaster Relief and provide an incentive to participate by matching employee donations.
- Conduct a Percentage of Sales Program – Showcase your commitment to the Red Cross and the people we serve while generating sales for your company by donating a percentage of your sales to Disaster Relief.
- Donate Ad Space – Donate a portion of your advertising inventory and help share our stories about the individuals, families and communities affected by disaster.
- Place a Red Cross Banner Ad on Your Website – Place a Red Cross banner ad on your company website to reinforce your support of the Red Cross and encourage donations through our Donate Now webpage.