Elderly Beacon Hill Man Rescued From Burning Home

SEATTLE (AP) — Firefighters rescued an elderly man who couldn’t walk from a burning home Monday night in Seattle, in the Beacon Hill neighborhood.

The fire was contained to the kitchen where it had started from food burning on the stove.

An elderly couple live in the home. Medics said they are OK. They were displaced for the night because of high levels of carbon monoxide remaining in the house.

 

Copyright 2012 The Associated Press.

Comments

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From CBS Seattle

DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Watch Danny Bonaduce On DANNY TV

Listen Live