No Injuries From Three South Seattle Townhouses

SEATTLE (AP) — A Seattle Fire Department spokesman says an unattended propane stove being used for baking in a shed caused a fire that destroyed one south Seattle townhouse and damaged two others. No one was hurt.

Spokesman Kyle Moore says the fire started Monday afternoon when flames from the propane stove ignited combustibles in the shed and the propane tank caught fire. Flames then spread to the first townhouse and then to two others.

Moore says the second townhouse was badly damaged and the third sustained heat damage to its siding.

Copyright 2013 The Associated Press.

Comments

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From CBS Seattle

DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Watch Danny Bonaduce On DANNY TV

Listen Live