EVERETT, Wash. (CBS Seattle) — A Washington woman is accused of smothering her boyfriend to death with her breasts.
Snohomish County authorities tell KIRO-TV that they were called out to the couple’s Airport Inn trailer park after witnesses heard the 51-year-old man yelling at her to get off of him after she threw him down. When authorities arrived, they found the man dead with Donna Lange on top of him, her chest smothering his face.
“She smothered him to death,” a witness told deputies, according to KIRO.
Authorities found hair in the victim’s hand believed that to be of Lange’s and noticed fresh bruising on the man’s hands and face. Lange, who is 5-foot-6 and weighs 192 pounds, also had an injury to her face. The victim was listed as 5-foot-7 and 175 pounds.
KIRO reports that Lange, who appeared to be drunk, told authorities she did not know how her boyfriend died.
Lange has been charged with second-degree manslaughter.
News From Our Music Stations
- KZOK: Stream Neil Young's 'Live At The Cellar Door'
- JACK Seattle: Follow JACK's Crazy Christmas Song Countdown
- KMPS: 'The Voice' Upsets Viewers With Lyric Change
- KZOK: Dick Dodd, Drummer and Singer of the Standells, Dies at 68
- JACK Seattle: Black Friday: Mall Brawlers Get Tasered
- KMPS: Top Country Christmas Songs [VIDEO]
(TM and © Copyright 2013 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2013 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)