Man Beaten To Death With Frying Pans
Get Breaking News First
TACOMA, Wash. (AP) — The Pierce County prosecutor filed a murder charge Friday against an 18-year-old Puyallup man accused of beating another man to death with frying pans.
No body has been found, but Prosecutor Mark Lindquist says there’s enough evidence to prove Michael Breer killed 18-year-old Justin Morris on July 10.
The prosecutor’s office says Breer asked two people for help disposing of the body. A search of Breer’s residence revealed blood splatter, bloody clothing, a wallet and identification belonging to Morris and two iron skillets with broken handles.
Breer told investigators Morris came at him with a knife, but didn’t elaborate.
Breer also was charged with possessing child pornography because of images found on his cell phone. He was scheduled for arraignment Friday afternoon.
News From Our Music Stations
- JACK Seattle: N. Korea Zoo Get Pack of Wild... Yorkies?
- KZOK: Watch U2 Perform 'Ordinary Love' at The Oscars
- KMPS: Watch Harry Potter Sing Taylor Swift's 'We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together'
- KZOK: Gettin' The Word Out About The KZOK YouTube Channel [Video]
- JACK Seattle: Terrifying Moose Attack Caught On Film [Video]
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)