Police: Man Rolls Around Seattle In Office Chair
Get Breaking News First
SEATTLE (AP) — The early morning call to Seattle police described a man rolling around the west side of the city’s Capitol Hill neighborhood in an office chair.
Officers also found that the 29-year-old man had a set of drum sticks, a hubcap tied to his arm and was wearing motorcycle goggles and several scarves and purses. He told them he was “late for a gig.”
Seattle police report on their website that the man initially gave police a fake name early Thursday, then told them to handcuff him. They did.
Officers say the man also rolled into traffic and spat at an officer.
A search showed he was carrying a foot-long crowbar.
Police took him to a hospital for a mental evaluation.
News From Our Music Stations
- KZOK: Danny Bonaduce Punches Himself In The Mouth, Knocks Out Tooth
- JACK Seattle: Freaky 7-Foot-Tall Clown Covers Lorde's 'Royals'[VIDEO]
- KMPS: Miranda Lambert Announces New Album 'Platinum' Coming in June
- KZOK: Gettin' The Word Out About The KZOK YouTube Channel [Video]
- JACK Seattle: Awesome Slow-Motion Airbag Video
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press.