REPORT: 4-Year-Old’s Deadly Gunshot Wound Self-Inflicted, Suspect Surrenders
Get Breaking News First
(CBS Seattle) — A convicted felon who fled from a crime scene in which a four-year-old boy had been shot and killed has surrendered to police, according to KIRO 7.
Investigators have also confirmed that the fatal shot was self-inflicted, not from another person.
KIRO 7 reports that initially the coroner said it was “impossible” for the boy to have shot himself. Because medical examiner’s office said the gunshot wound on the boy was not self-inflicted, officers began investigating the death as a homicide and sought Trevor Braymiller for more questioning.
However, results from an autopsy Monday proved the initial information to be wrong and that the boy did die from a self-inflicted gunshot wound.
News From Our Music Stations
- KZOK: Danny Bonaduce Punches Himself In The Mouth, Knocks Out Tooth
- JACK Seattle: Freaky 7-Foot-Tall Clown Covers Lorde's 'Royals'[VIDEO]
- KMPS: Miranda Lambert Announces New Album 'Platinum' Coming in June
- KZOK: Gettin' The Word Out About The KZOK YouTube Channel [Video]
- JACK Seattle: Awesome Slow-Motion Airbag Video
(TM and © Copyright 2013 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2012 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. KIRO 7 contributed to this report.)