Man With Gun Tries To Make ‘Citizen’s Arrest’ In Seattle
Get Breaking News First
(CBS Seattle) – Seattle Police say they’ve arrested a man who allegedly showed up at a South Seattle home with a gun and threatened people.
According to responding officers, the 58-year-old man had shown up to the house planning to confiscate a stolen gun he had reported last week. Police say he claimed to have been making a “citizen’s arrest” to get his gun back.
The three victims say the suspect drove up to the house, got out of his truck and then shoved and punched one of the men standing in the front yard. After the confrontation, the suspect allegedly grabbed a handgun from his waist and pointed it all of the victims, screaming about his stolen gun.
The man was placed under arrest and booked into the King County Jail for Investigation of Assault.
News From Our Music Stations
- KZOK: Danny Bonaduce Punches Himself In The Mouth, Knocks Out Tooth
- JACK Seattle: Freaky 7-Foot-Tall Clown Covers Lorde's 'Royals'[VIDEO]
- KMPS: Miranda Lambert Announces New Album 'Platinum' Coming in June
- KZOK: Gettin' The Word Out About The KZOK YouTube Channel [Video]
- JACK Seattle: Awesome Slow-Motion Airbag Video
(TM and © Copyright 2013 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2012 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)