Ore. Police: On-Duty Detective Was With Prostitute
Get Breaking News First
PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) — The Oregon State Police say one of their detectives has been suspended without pay after he was found with a prostitute while on duty.
The police said in a statement that Clackamas County sheriff’s deputies cited the detective Tuesday afternoon after getting a report about a man and woman engaged in a sex act near SE 82nd Avenue and SE Johnson Creek Boulevard.
He was identified as 50-year-old Richard Narvaez, assigned to the police’s Tribal Gaming Section in Salem. He was accused of patronizing a prostitute and public indecency. He has worked for the State Police for 23 years.
The woman was identified as 32-year-old Tiffany Denise Smith. She was arrested on probation violation warrants and accused of public indecency and prostitution.
News From Our Music Stations
- KZOK: Danny Bonaduce Punches Himself In The Mouth, Knocks Out Tooth
- JACK Seattle: Freaky 7-Foot-Tall Clown Covers Lorde's 'Royals'[VIDEO]
- KMPS: Miranda Lambert Announces New Album 'Platinum' Coming in June
- KZOK: Gettin' The Word Out About The KZOK YouTube Channel [Video]
- JACK Seattle: Awesome Slow-Motion Airbag Video
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)