SALEM, Ore. (AP) — The Marion County sheriff’s office says a 35-year-old Salem woman was arrested Sunday and accused of raping a neighbor boy over an eight-month period beginning when he was 11 years old.
The boy’s mother called police Sunday and reported her suspicions about her friend and neighbor.
The sheriff’s office says the boy and the woman admitted they had been having sex since February at the woman’s apartment or in public places when they went for walks.
The woman was booked into jail on rape and sex abuse charges.
News From Our Music Stations
- KZOK: Stream Neil Young's 'Live At The Cellar Door'
- JACK Seattle: Follow JACK's Crazy Christmas Song Countdown
- KMPS: 'The Voice' Upsets Viewers With Lyric Change
- KZOK: Dick Dodd, Drummer and Singer of the Standells, Dies at 68
- JACK Seattle: Black Friday: Mall Brawlers Get Tasered
- KMPS: Top Country Christmas Songs [VIDEO]
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)