Woman Accused Of Raping 11-Year-Old Boy, Sometimes In Public Spaces
Get Breaking News First
SALEM, Ore. (AP) — The Marion County sheriff’s office says a 35-year-old Salem woman was arrested Sunday and accused of raping a neighbor boy over an eight-month period beginning when he was 11 years old.
The boy’s mother called police Sunday and reported her suspicions about her friend and neighbor.
The sheriff’s office says the boy and the woman admitted they had been having sex since February at the woman’s apartment or in public places when they went for walks.
The woman was booked into jail on rape and sex abuse charges.
News From Our Music Stations
- JACK Seattle: N. Korea Zoo Get Pack of Wild... Yorkies?
- KZOK: Watch U2 Perform 'Ordinary Love' at The Oscars
- KMPS: Watch Harry Potter Sing Taylor Swift's 'We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together'
- KZOK: Gettin' The Word Out About The KZOK YouTube Channel [Video]
- JACK Seattle: Terrifying Moose Attack Caught On Film [Video]
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)