Toddler Dies In Hot Car
Get Breaking News First
PASCO, Wash. (CBS Seattle / AP) - A 3-year-old boy died after being found inside a hot car Sunday at his home in Pasco, according to Police.
Capt. Jim Raymond told the Tri-City Herald the death of Lucas Adams appears to be a tragic accident.
Lucas Adams’ autopsy was completed Monday and a cause of death will be released in the next few days, according to the Franklin County Coroner’s Office.
News From Our Music Stations
- KZOK: Danny Bonaduce Punches Himself In The Mouth, Knocks Out Tooth
- JACK Seattle: Freaky 7-Foot-Tall Clown Covers Lorde's 'Royals'[VIDEO]
- KMPS: Miranda Lambert Announces New Album 'Platinum' Coming in June
- KZOK: Gettin' The Word Out About The KZOK YouTube Channel [Video]
- JACK Seattle: Awesome Slow-Motion Airbag Video
(TM and © Copyright 2013 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2013 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)