Woman Arrested After Spraying Baby With Soy Sauce
Get Breaking News First
(CBS Seattle) — A woman was arrested at a restaurant in Seattle’s International District after causing a disturbance and spraying soy sauce on a man and his infant.
According to the Seattle Police Department, when officers responded to Dim Sum King at 6th and Jackson around 1 p.m. Saturday, they found several people standing outside covered in food. Witnesses said a woman walked into the restaurant and said “go back to China,” then started flipping over diners’ plates. She’s also accused of spitting on a man and squirting him and his baby with soy sauce. One of the victims called 911.
The suspect was carrying a container of chocolate milk when police started questioning her and SPD says she slapped an officer on the arm. The woman was arrested for harassment and assault on an officer.
News From Our Music Stations
- JACK Seattle: N. Korea Zoo Get Pack of Wild... Yorkies?
- KZOK: Watch U2 Perform 'Ordinary Love' at The Oscars
- KMPS: Watch Harry Potter Sing Taylor Swift's 'We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together'
- KZOK: Gettin' The Word Out About The KZOK YouTube Channel [Video]
- JACK Seattle: Terrifying Moose Attack Caught On Film [Video]
(TM and © Copyright 2013 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2012 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)