Police: Man Stabbed In Chest With Ice Pick
Get Breaking News First
SEATTLE (AP) — Seattle police say a man who was stabbed with an ice pick has been taken to Harborview Medical Center with life-threatening injuries.
A Seattle Fire spokesman said the 56-year-old man was in serious condition late Monday night with a stab wound to the chest.
Additional details were not immediately available.
News From Our Music Stations
- JACK Seattle: N. Korea Zoo Get Pack of Wild... Yorkies?
- KZOK: Watch U2 Perform 'Ordinary Love' at The Oscars
- KMPS: Watch Harry Potter Sing Taylor Swift's 'We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together'
- KZOK: Gettin' The Word Out About The KZOK YouTube Channel [Video]
- JACK Seattle: Terrifying Moose Attack Caught On Film [Video]
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)