(CBS Seattle) — Seattle police are looking for a woman who allegedly threw hot nacho cheese at a store clerk in West Seattle after refusing to pay.
According to Seattle police, the woman went into a 7-Eleven near SW Barton and 35th Ave. SW around 1 a.m. Monday and bought a bag of Doritos. The clerk told police she opened the bag and started filling it with liquid cheese from a dispenser. When the clerk told her she’d have to pay for the cheese, she started yelling at the man and threw the bag of Doritos at him. The suspect left the store and the clerk followed to get the license plate. The clerk told police she punched him in the back before driving away.
The clerk was still covered in cheese when police arrived, but he was not seriously injured. He gave police a description of the woman and the vehicle. The suspect later called police, refused to identify herself, but said she would come to the police station to talk about what happened. According to police, as of Monday afternoon, the woman had not shown up.
(TM and © Copyright 2013 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2012 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
News From Our Music Stations
- KZOK: Stream Neil Young's 'Live At The Cellar Door'
- JACK Seattle: Follow JACK's Crazy Christmas Song Countdown
- KMPS: 'The Voice' Upsets Viewers With Lyric Change
- KZOK: Dick Dodd, Drummer and Singer of the Standells, Dies at 68
- JACK Seattle: Black Friday: Mall Brawlers Get Tasered
- KMPS: Top Country Christmas Songs [VIDEO]