Man With No Pants Wrecks Seattle Marina
Get Breaking News First
SEATTLE (AP) — A witness fired a shotgun to stop a man who was using a stolen 35-foot boat to ram other boats and docks Sunday night at the Queen City Yacht Club on Portage Bay in Seattle.
Police say the man suffered minor wounds to his head and hand. He stopped and was trying to get away when police arrived and took him into custody.
Police say the 22-year-old was naked from the waist down and apparently high on drugs. He was jailed for investigation of theft and property damage charges.
The witness who fired the shotgun was questioned at the scene and released.
Popular On CBS Seattle
- Seahawks Player: Report Claiming Teammates Said Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough' Is 'Insult To Our Race'
- Seattle Times 'Outraged' FBI Created Fake Web Page, News Story To Catch Suspect
- Third Student Dies From MPHS Shooting
- Paul Allen Giving At Least $100 Million To Ebola Fight
- Seattle Student Arrested For Bringing Molotov Cocktail To School
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.