(CBS Seattle) — A man refused to accept a bag of marijuana as payment from a friend for a debt, and was subsequently hit in the face with a bong, KOMO News reported.
According to the police report obtained by KOMO, the victim was at the home of a friend’s girlfriend in Crown Hill when the argument started. The friend apparently owed the victim $20 and offered to settle it with a $20 bag of pot. The two continued arguing and the friend told the victim to get out of the house. As the victim was grabbing the bag of pot, the friend hit him in the face with a glass bong, according to the report. The victim suffered cuts on his forehead, over his eye and on his nose, all of which required stitches.
The victim then pushed his friend down, and the friend yelled at his girlfriend to “get a knife.” After seeing the victim’s bloody face, the friend backed off and apologized. That’s when the victim left the house and went to the hospital.
It’s not clear if any charges will be filed.
News From Our Music Stations
- KZOK: Stream Neil Young's 'Live At The Cellar Door'
- JACK Seattle: Follow JACK's Crazy Christmas Song Countdown
- KMPS: 'The Voice' Upsets Viewers With Lyric Change
- KZOK: Dick Dodd, Drummer and Singer of the Standells, Dies at 68
- JACK Seattle: Black Friday: Mall Brawlers Get Tasered
- KMPS: Top Country Christmas Songs [VIDEO]
(TM and © Copyright 2013 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2012 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. KOMO News contributed to this report.)