Fast-Food Customer Irate Over Ranch Dip Charge
Get Breaking News First
SEATTLE (AP) — Police say a Seattle fast-food customer who wanted three packets of ranch dressing but learned he would have to pay for the third flew into a rage and attacked a 68-year-old man who tried to calm things down.
On their website, police say the ranch fan at a Jack in the Box restaurant started yelling about being overcharged when he was told the third packet would cost 25 cents.
Trying to prevent a scene, the cashier gave the customer a third container of dressing Monday but that didn’t sooth him.
At that point, a 68-year-old customer who had heard all this stepped in but the irate customer shoved that man to the ground. Police say the 68-year-old was not seriously hurt.
The angry customer mumbled something about having a knife, climbed on a purple bike and rode away.
You May Also Enjoy
- Woman Accused Of Attacking Store Clerk With Nacho Cheese
- Man Beaten With Bong For Refusing Pot As Payment
(© Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
News From Our Music Stations
- JACK Seattle: N. Korea Zoo Get Pack of Wild... Yorkies?
- KZOK: Watch U2 Perform 'Ordinary Love' at The Oscars
- KMPS: Watch Harry Potter Sing Taylor Swift's 'We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together'
- KZOK: Gettin' The Word Out About The KZOK YouTube Channel [Video]
- JACK Seattle: Terrifying Moose Attack Caught On Film [Video]