Man Covered In Hot Sauce Arrested For Assault
Get Breaking News First
(CBS Seattle) — Seattle police arrested a man accused of hitting a restaurant employee in the face with a bottle of hot sauce.
Officers were called to a Chipotle restaurant near 3rd Ave. and Pike Street Wednesday evening for an assault. Witnesses pointed out a man in a yellow jacket who was running from the restaurant. Police stopped the man, who was covered in hot sauce and had a cut on his hand that was bleeding.
Witnesses at the restaurant told officers the suspect was leaving Chipotle when an employee wished him a good evening. That’s when the suspect hit the employee in the face with a bottle of hot sauce. The glass bottle broke, injuring the victim and the suspect. The victim suffered some cuts and was taken to the hospital for stitches. Witnesses told police they didn’t know why the man would have attacked the employee.
The 35-year-old man was arrested and booked into the King County Jail.
(TM and © Copyright 2013 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2012 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
News From Our Music Stations
- JACK Seattle: N. Korea Zoo Get Pack of Wild... Yorkies?
- KZOK: Watch U2 Perform 'Ordinary Love' at The Oscars
- KMPS: Watch Harry Potter Sing Taylor Swift's 'We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together'
- KZOK: Gettin' The Word Out About The KZOK YouTube Channel [Video]
- JACK Seattle: Terrifying Moose Attack Caught On Film [Video]