Whistler Opening This Weekend, Earlier Than Planned
(CBS Seattle) — Whistler Mountain is opening this Saturday, nearly two weeks earlier than planned, thanks to colder temperatures, excellent snowmaking and natural snow.
Five lifts will start running Saturday, Nov. 16 and skiers can ride the Whistler Village or Creekside Gondolas.
Blackcomb Mountain is opening as scheduled on Thanksgiving Day, November 28.
(TM and © Copyright 2013 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2012 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
News From Our Music Stations
- JACK Seattle: N. Korea Zoo Get Pack of Wild... Yorkies?
- KZOK: Watch U2 Perform 'Ordinary Love' at The Oscars
- KMPS: Watch Harry Potter Sing Taylor Swift's 'We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together'
- KZOK: Gettin' The Word Out About The KZOK YouTube Channel [Video]
- JACK Seattle: Terrifying Moose Attack Caught On Film [Video]