White Supremacist To Represent Self In Terror Case
Get Breaking News First
LEITH, N.D. (AP) — A white supremacist who wants to turn a small North Dakota town into an Aryan enclave is representing himself against terrorizing charges, while his younger friend who was also charged has asked for a public defender.
Sixty-two-year-old Craig Cobb and 29-year-old Kynan Dutton are accused of terrorizing people in Leith (leeth) with guns over the weekend. They said they were patrolling the town because of violence and harassment directed at them.
They have been ordered held without bond on seven felony terrorizing counts. They each could face a minimum of 10 years in prison and a maximum of 35 years if convicted.
Cobb and Dutton are being held in the Mercer County Jail in Stanton because Grant County doesn’t have a jail. Their next court appearances haven’t been scheduled.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
News From Our Music Stations
- KZOK: Danny Bonaduce Punches Himself In The Mouth, Knocks Out Tooth
- JACK Seattle: Freaky 7-Foot-Tall Clown Covers Lorde's 'Royals'[VIDEO]
- KMPS: Miranda Lambert Announces New Album 'Platinum' Coming in June
- KZOK: Gettin' The Word Out About The KZOK YouTube Channel [Video]
- JACK Seattle: Awesome Slow-Motion Airbag Video