Store Owner To Robbers: ‘My Gun Is Bigger’
Get Breaking News First
SEATTLE (CBS Seattle) – Would be robbers picked the wrong guy to mess with when they targeted a convenience store in West Seattle, reports KOMO TV News.
Two men entered the store wearing ski masks, one guarded the entrance while the other pointed a handgun at Robert Moore, who was behind the counter.
Moore wasn’t sure if the gun was real, ”I looked at his gun and said ‘I have a bigger one than you do.”
The incident was caught on the store’s surveillance camera.
An incredulous customer stares as Moore turned to get one of two guns he keeps behind the counter.
The would-be robbers ran away and fled in a white SUV.
Police were unable to find any suspects.
Moore told KOMO this is not the first time someone tried to rob him.
(TM and © Copyright 2013 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2012 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
News From Our Music Stations
- JACK Seattle: N. Korea Zoo Get Pack of Wild... Yorkies?
- KZOK: Watch U2 Perform 'Ordinary Love' at The Oscars
- KMPS: Watch Harry Potter Sing Taylor Swift's 'We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together'
- KZOK: Gettin' The Word Out About The KZOK YouTube Channel [Video]
- JACK Seattle: Terrifying Moose Attack Caught On Film [Video]