Man Arrested After Hiding Meth In Ice Cream
Get Breaking News First
(CBS Seattle) – A Spokane driver is facing a felony drug charge for allegedly trying to hide methamphetamine in a quart of ice cream.
60-year-old Steven Fitch was pulled over on Friday by a Spokane County Sheriff’s deputy, according to The Spokesman-Review. The officer saw Fitch reaching toward the center console of his car during the traffic stop. Upon seeing the suspicious behavior, the deputy ordered Fitch out of the car.
According to a police report, Fitch’s hands were covered in a “white, creamy substance” and the deputy saw a quart of ice cream in the car’s center console. After a more thorough inspection inside the car, the deputy spotted a plastic baggie of meth in the ice cream container.
The responding officer claims Fitch said he had “no idea” how the meth got into the ice cream.
(TM and © Copyright 2013 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2013 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Spokesman-Review contributed to this report.)
News From Our Music Stations
- JACK Seattle: N. Korea Zoo Get Pack of Wild... Yorkies?
- KZOK: Watch U2 Perform 'Ordinary Love' at The Oscars
- KMPS: Watch Harry Potter Sing Taylor Swift's 'We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together'
- KZOK: Gettin' The Word Out About The KZOK YouTube Channel [Video]
- JACK Seattle: Terrifying Moose Attack Caught On Film [Video]