Light Snow On The Way In Seattle
Get Breaking News First
(CBS Seattle / AP) – Seattle is finally going to see snow for the first time this season, but it won’t be sticking around very long.
The National Weather Service says a couple of inches could fall on Friday morning in the Seattle area before turning to rain.
While Seattle may not experience the snow sticking to the ground, other areas in the Puget Sound region will likely be dealing with a heavier dose. Forecasters say there could be two to four inches north of Seattle in areas like Everett and Marysville.
More snow is expected in the mountains and parts of Eastern Washington. Cooler temperatures will keep a chance of snow in the Eastern Washington forecast through the weekend.
Stay on top of the weather in our region on the CBS Seattle Weather Page.
(TM and © Copyright 2013 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2013 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)
News From Our Music Stations
- JACK Seattle: N. Korea Zoo Get Pack of Wild... Yorkies?
- KZOK: Watch U2 Perform 'Ordinary Love' at The Oscars
- KMPS: Watch Harry Potter Sing Taylor Swift's 'We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together'
- KZOK: Gettin' The Word Out About The KZOK YouTube Channel [Video]
- JACK Seattle: Terrifying Moose Attack Caught On Film [Video]