Animal Skulls Left Near Fremont Troll
Get Breaking News First
SEATTLE (AP) — Seattle police responded to a call about 2:30 a.m. Friday from people who live near the Fremont troll who found a dozen bloody animal skulls on their lawn.
The police blotter says the skulls appeared to be freshly skinned. Ten were on the lawn and two were on the porch, one in a chair.
The two residents said they had no idea what the skulls were doing on their lawn, but one said he had run off some neighborhood kids the previous night and they may be responsible.
The skulls were thrown away in a trash bin. The police report doesn’t identify the animals, but in photos posted on Reddit they appear to be butchered sheep.
The troll is a statue under a bridge in the Fremont neighborhood.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
News From Our Music Stations
- JACK Seattle: N. Korea Zoo Get Pack of Wild... Yorkies?
- KZOK: Watch U2 Perform 'Ordinary Love' at The Oscars
- KMPS: Watch Harry Potter Sing Taylor Swift's 'We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together'
- KZOK: Gettin' The Word Out About The KZOK YouTube Channel [Video]
- JACK Seattle: Terrifying Moose Attack Caught On Film [Video]