Oregon Couple Arrested After Leaving Meth As Tip For Waitress
Get Breaking News First
(CBS Seattle) — Most waitresses expect to see a couple dollars left on the table as a tip. But a waitress in Seaside, Ore. received an envelope of meth instead.
Seaside police arrested Ryan Bensen and Erica Manley Friday at the after the waitress reported that the couple left a crystal-like substance with their payment, according to the Daily Astorian.
One of the responding officers identified the crystals as meth. A large amount of meth was also found in Manley’s purse. Police also found more suspected meth and manufacturing equipment in their car and motel.
Formal charges are still pending. The state crime lab is analyzing the evidence.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
News From Our Music Stations
- KZOK: Danny Bonaduce Punches Himself In The Mouth, Knocks Out Tooth
- JACK Seattle: Freaky 7-Foot-Tall Clown Covers Lorde's 'Royals'[VIDEO]
- KMPS: Miranda Lambert Announces New Album 'Platinum' Coming in June
- KZOK: Gettin' The Word Out About The KZOK YouTube Channel [Video]
- JACK Seattle: Awesome Slow-Motion Airbag Video