Seahawks

Seahawks Super-Fan Already Has Super Bowl Champs Tattoo

View Comments
One Seattle Seahawks fan will find out in the next few weeks whether his Super Bowl wrist tattoo is prophetic or pathetic.  (Photo by Otto Greule Jr/Getty Images)

One Seattle Seahawks fan will find out in the next few weeks whether his Super Bowl wrist tattoo is prophetic or pathetic. (Photo by Otto Greule Jr/Getty Images)

Seahawks Central
Buy Seahawks Tickets
Sun Oct.19
Away vs St. Louis Rams
findticketsbtn Seahawks Super Fan Already Has Super Bowl Champs Tattoo
Sun Oct.26
Away vs Carolina Panthers
findticketsbtn Seahawks Super Fan Already Has Super Bowl Champs Tattoo
Sun Nov.2
Home vs Oakland Raiders
findticketsbtn Seahawks Super Fan Already Has Super Bowl Champs Tattoo
Sun Nov.9
Home vs New York Giants
findticketsbtn Seahawks Super Fan Already Has Super Bowl Champs Tattoo
 
Shop for Seahawks Gear
NFL Scoreboard
NFL Standings
Team STATS
Team Schedule
Team Roster
Team Injuries

Sports Fan Insider

Keep up with your favorite teams and athletes with daily updates.
Sign Up

SEATTLE (CBS SEATTLE) – One Seattle Seahawks fan will find out in the next few weeks whether his Super Bowl wrist tattoo is prophetic or pathetic. Seahawks super-fan Tim Connors got an “XLVIII Champs” tattoo with the team’s logo inked onto his right forearm at the beginning of the season, KOMO-TV reports. And Connors insists that the decision was based on confidence rather than craziness. “I’m not crazy. I’m not crazy at all,” Connors told KOMO. “There’s no tiny little bit of doubt at all – anywhere in my head.” Although the Seahawks will face the San Francisco 49ers on Sunday in the NFC Championship game, Connors said that “95 percent” of other fans have been supportive of his forearm ink. And he says that the other 5 percent are the ones who are going to bring the team bad karma. However, even his tattoo artist, Lonnie Moon of Good Karma Body Art in Edmonds was at first hesitant about the decision. “I said, ‘hey man, people are going to attack you… that you’re the jinx of the team,’ ” Moon told KOMO. And when Connors convinced Moon to go through with it, Moon responded: “He’s right, you know what, you think like that, you’re not a real fan.” The Good Karma shop is looking to make good on their name by offering discounted Seahawks tattoos through the end of the playoffs.

View Comments
blog comments powered by Disqus
Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 1,132 other followers