Police: Man Being Treated For Self-Inflicted Gunshot Wound To The Testicles
Get Breaking News First
PORTLAND, Ore. (CBS Seattle) – A man is being treated for a self-inflicted gun shot wound to the testicles after a shooting took place during an attempted robbery on Tuesday.
According to police, a 40-year-old man pulled a gun out on a man and shot him in the leg. As the robber fled the scene, he accidentally shot himself in the testicles.
“The suspect’s wound is consistent with somebody putting a gun in his pants,” police spokesman Sgt. Pete Simpson told the Oregonian.
The victim who was shot in the leg remains hospitalized, while the other man is being treated for a self-inflicted gunshot wound to his testicles.
A nearby resident told police the suspect ran into an apartment building so officers with assault rifles and shields entered the building and found the man.
Neither men in the incident have been identified or charged.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
News From Our Music Stations
- JACK Seattle: N. Korea Zoo Get Pack of Wild... Yorkies?
- KZOK: Watch U2 Perform 'Ordinary Love' at The Oscars
- KMPS: Watch Harry Potter Sing Taylor Swift's 'We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together'
- KZOK: Gettin' The Word Out About The KZOK YouTube Channel [Video]
- JACK Seattle: Terrifying Moose Attack Caught On Film [Video]