Two-Alarm Fire That Injured Three Blamed On Hash Oil Blast
Get Breaking News First
FOREST GROVE, Ore. (AP) — Police say a two-alarm fire that injured three people in Forest Grove was started by a blast of flammable gas used to process marijuana into hash oil.
One man injured in the Thursday morning fire was taken to Legacy Emanuel Medical Center with serious burns.
Capt. Mike Herb says there were five people in the home at the time, and investigators believe they were using butane in the extraction process.
A similar hash oil fire last March injured five people.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)