Man Skipping Out On Bill Claims To Be Double Agent
Get Breaking News First
SEATTLE (AP) — Seattle police say a 35-year-old man who lacked the money to pay his $225 tab for a fish dinner and four “very expensive” shots of Scotch first informed restaurant workers that he was a “Sicilian mafia” member and could “whack” them, then claimed to be in the CIA.
When none of that worked last Saturday, police say he made a run for the door at the World Sports Grille. The man hightailed it down the street with a handful of restaurant employees in hot pursuit. They caught him and held him for police.
As officers took the man into custody, he informed the restaurant workers that “this isn’t over” and vowed to return.
Police booked the man into the King County jail for investigation of theft, assault and harassment.
Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
News From Our Music Stations
- JACK Seattle: N. Korea Zoo Get Pack of Wild... Yorkies?
- KZOK: Watch U2 Perform 'Ordinary Love' at The Oscars
- KMPS: Watch Harry Potter Sing Taylor Swift's 'We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together'
- KZOK: Gettin' The Word Out About The KZOK YouTube Channel [Video]
- JACK Seattle: Terrifying Moose Attack Caught On Film [Video]