Affordable Care Act
Health Insurance FAQs
Understanding Health Care In America Today
- Oregon's Obamacare Exchange To Pay Main Tech Contractor Another $44M Despite Website Still Not Working Oregon's troubled health insurance exchange said Monday it will pay its main technology contractor much of the money it's been withholding in payments, in exchange for Oracle's promise to continue working with the state during a transition period.
- Wash. Among Top 10 States For Insurance Enrollment Washington is among the top 10 states for enrolling people in health insurance since the Affordable Care Act took effect in October, but has yet to meet its enrollment targets, according to new data released Wednesday by the federal government.
- Wash. One Of Top States In Health Care Enrollment Washington state signed up more people for health insurance than all but a handful of states during the first few months of enrollment under the health care overhaul.
- More Than 71,000 Enrolled For Private Insurance Officials say that more than 71,000 people have signed up for private insurance since October 1 through Washington state's new health care exchange.
- Oregon Mother: I Can't Afford Obamacare For Myself, 1-Year-Old Son One Oregon mother says that she is unable to afford health insurance for her and her 18-month-old son because it’s too expensive.
- Oregon Creates Temporary Insurance Plan For Sick Under pressure from legislative leaders, the Oregon Health Authority announced Friday that it will create a new program to ensure that some Oregonians with serious medical conditions don't lose health care coverage because of problems with the...
- Election Watch: Will Obamacare Hurt Democrats In 2014? Less than a year from now, voters head to the polls for the 2014 midterm elections.
- Obamacare Key Dates In 2014 Implementation of the health reform law continues through 2014 with these key dates.
- Three Glaring Changes Needed To Fix Obamacare Some immediate fixes can address problems that are becoming evident as provisions of the new law take effect.
- Romneycare Vs. Obamacare: Key Similarities & Differences Can the nation expect to see the same positive results across the country as was seen in Massachusetts?