Latest Autos News
- US Closes Ford Steering Probe Without Recall U.S. safety regulators have closed an investigation into steering problems in more than 500,000 Ford full-size cars without seeking a recall.
- Ford's New F-150 To Get 26 Mpg, Tops Among Pickups Ford said Friday that its new aluminum-bodied F-150 pickup will get up to 26 mpg on the highway, making it the most fuel efficient gas-powered full-size pickup.
- Minivans Do Poorly In New Crash Tests The Honda Odyssey was the only minivan to earn the highest safety rating in new crash tests by the insurance industry.
- Safety Agency Pushes For National Air Bag Recall The federal government is demanding that the auto industry recall millions of additional cars equipped with faulty air bags that can injure -- and even kill -- a driver.
- GM: Parts Ready To Fix SUVs That Can Catch Fire For the owners of 189,000 General Motors SUVs, the days of parking them outside the garage for fear that they could catch fire will soon come to an end.
- Reports: Counterfeit Chinese Tires May Be Selling Under US Brand Names An investigation by Consumer Reports has discovered that a Chinese company may be selling counterfeit tires in the US under a brand name that consumers trust.
- Mike West Road Test: 2015 Nissan Altima If you’re in the market for a fun, sport midsize sedan, take a spin in the 2015 Altima.
- Mike West Road Test: 2015 Subaru Legacy It’s here! The sixth-generation Subaru Legacy. My tester was the 2.5-liter four that makes 175 horsepower. I also want to review the six-cylinder version that cranks out 256 horsepower. Both versions are standard Symmetrical All-Wheel-Drive.
- Mike West Road Test: 2015 Ford Fusion I was blown away the first time I saw it in the flesh and every time Ford lets me test one for a week, I fall in love all over again. The sweeping roofline, that Aston Martin grill. Yes, I admit it. I’m smitten.
- Mike West Road Test: 2015 Buick Regal The Buick Regal was introduced to America in 1973. But let’s try and forget that. The 2014 Regal turbo is lightyears ahead of the original in every way. Thank goodness.