Latest Autos News
- Mike West Road Test: 2016 KIA Sedona SXL So, minivans aren’t as hot or cool as they used to be with the advent of sport utility vehicles. KIA is out to change your view of the classic kid hauler with the 2016 Sedona. The Sedona is a front wheel drive seven-passenger four-door van that...
- Mike West Road Test: 2016 Acura RSX AWD ADV This is the updated for 2016 Acura RSX All-Wheel-Drive SUV proudly built in East Liberty Ohio.
- DC Environmental Director To Tout Hydrogen-Powered Car The District of Columbia's top environmental official will be taking a spin in a new car that's powered by air.
- Chrysler Expands Air Bag Recall Chrysler is bowing to demands from U.S. safety regulators, and will add about 179,000 vehicles to a recall list for air bags that could explode with too much force.
- Death Toll From GM Ignition Switches Rises To 38 Attorney Kenneth Feinberg, who was hired by GM to compensate victims, updated the totals Monday.
- 2015 Chevy Colorado Crowned Truck Of The Year The new mid size pickup was cited for what Motor Trend called a “right-sized” package.
- Takata Says Recall Decision Is Up To Automakers The Japanese company has refused to comply with a U.S. government demand for an expanded recall of its air bags that can explode and shoot out shrapnel.
- Black Friday Boosts November Car Sales Chrysler sales rise 20 percent. GM sales up 6 percent. Ford sales drop 2 percent.
- Death Toll From GM Ignition Switches Rises To 36 At least 36 people have died and 44 have been seriously injured in crashes involving General Motors cars with defective ignition switches.
- US Closes Ford Steering Probe Without Recall U.S. safety regulators have closed an investigation into steering problems in more than 500,000 Ford full-size cars without seeking a recall.