Latest Autos News
- Man Cited For Car Crash While Playing "Pokemon Go" A 28-year-old driver has been cited for causing a collision after telling police he was distracted by the "Pokemon Go" app.
- Wildly Popular Pokemon GO Leading To Unintended Consequences Since its release last Wednesday, the wildly popular Pokemon GO game has sent throngs of players all across cities nationwide in search of characters like Pikachu.
- Animal Advocates Sit In Hot Car To Illustrate Danger A bill gaining traction in Boston would allow first responders and civilians to break into cars when they see an animal in distress.
- Employees Give Seattle CEO A New Car The employees of a company whose boss gave them a well-publicized big raise have bought him a new Tesla.
- Fatal Four-Car Crash On I-90 Causes Heavy Traffic, Delays One person has died and several others have been seriously injured in a four-car collision in central Washington
- Classic Cars Showcase History, Personal Stories More than 100 classic cars will be on display at the Summerfest Auto Show in Lone Tree, Colo.
- Fiat Chrysler Adds Maseratis To Transmission Recall Fiat Chrysler is adding 13,000 Maseratis to a recall of vehicles with confusing gear shifters like one in the SUV that crushed and killed Star Trek actor Anton Yelchin.
- Traffic Advisory: Major Events Scheduled, Expect Delays This Weekend Seattle Department of Transportation is advising travelers to be aware this weekend, major events happening around Seattle that will affect traffic.
- West Coast States Meet To Share Spill-Response Efforts Washington and Oregon environmental regulators said Tuesday that regional coordination and planning exercises such as drills aided in their response to the fiery train derailment along the Columbia River earlier this month.
- Missouri May Soon Have Solar Panels on Roadways This past session Missouri lawmakers gave permission to launch the practice on a trial basis.