Mike West Road Test
Hybrid Luxury From Lexus Is A Home Run I drove the 2013 Lexus GS 450h from Seattle to Portland and it was one of the nicest trips to the Rose City and back ever. The […]
The 2013 Volkswagen Beetle 50’s Edition: Modern Fun In A Retro Package The 2013 black on black Beetle 50’s edition convertible was delivered to me at a perfect time. I had just taken delivery of […]
This is a well-balanced featherweight of a car with a great personality, that gets decent mileage.
The Fiat 500C If you don’t find this car fun to look at and a kick to drive, you need an extra dose of Prozac. The Fiat 500C is a modern take on a car […]
Mazda CX-5 2013 First, Sky Activ Technology is Mazda’s new mission to build automobiles that are more efficient, lighter and still fun to drive. You can go to Mazda.com to learn what it takes to […]
Here’s Kia’s Sole hybrid offering. The Korean automaker is aiming for the Hybrid Camry from Toyota and the upcoming redesigned Ford Fusion hybrid. The Kia beats Camry in looks department. But the Camry trumps […]
2013 Honda Civic CNG It looks like a Honda Civic. It drives like a Honda Civic. It is all things Civic, except for what’s under the hood and inside the trunk. This is the Civic […]
2013 Dodge Dart Here’s the first result of the union between Fiat and Dodge. A front wheel drive five passenger 4 door sedan based on an award winning Italian Alfa platform. The Dodge Dart […]
2013 Acura ILX Do the bones of a Honda Civic make a decent Acura? I drove the ILX for a week and my conclusion is yes. A big thumbs up for this small luxury car. […]
The 2013 Lexus ES Lexus Does It Again Here’s the bread and butter car of the Lexus stable. Over one million copies have sold since its introduction. To keep the streak alive, Lexus needed to […]
- Chrysler Reverses Course, Will Recall 2.7 Million JeepsChrysler says it's doing this to re-assure customers
- US Safety Agency Investigating Suzuki Small SUVsThe probe covers 205,000 vehicles including Grand Vitaras from the 2006 through 2011 model years and SX4s from 2007 through 2011.
- Chrysler Expected To Formally Refuse Jeep RecallIn one of the biggest-ever showdowns between an automaker and the government, Chrysler on Tuesday is expected to file papers explaining its refusal to recall 2.7 million older Jeep SUVs that are at risk of catching fire in rear-end collisions.
- TN Officials Hope To Lure Fiat-Chrysler To StateState officials are making the case to Fiat head Sergio Marchionne to select Tennessee for the Italian automaker's joint headquarters with Chrysler Group LLC.
- Jeep Owners Hope Public Pressure Will Lead To RecallThey'll be protesting at a Chrysler dealership in the Washington D.C. area, trying to get the company to go along with the government’s request to recall 2.7 million Jeeps.