Latest Autos News
- Classic Cars Showcase History, Personal Stories More than 100 classic cars will be on display at the Summerfest Auto Show in Lone Tree, Colo.
- Fiat Chrysler Adds Maseratis To Transmission Recall Fiat Chrysler is adding 13,000 Maseratis to a recall of vehicles with confusing gear shifters like one in the SUV that crushed and killed Star Trek actor Anton Yelchin.
- Traffic Advisory: Major Events Scheduled, Expect Delays This Weekend Seattle Department of Transportation is advising travelers to be aware this weekend, major events happening around Seattle that will affect traffic.
- West Coast States Meet To Share Spill-Response Efforts Washington and Oregon environmental regulators said Tuesday that regional coordination and planning exercises such as drills aided in their response to the fiery train derailment along the Columbia River earlier this month.
- Missouri May Soon Have Solar Panels on Roadways This past session Missouri lawmakers gave permission to launch the practice on a trial basis.
- One Camaro RS In Yellow, Please In my world, there are two kinds of people. Mustang people and Camaro people.
- Texas IndyCar Race Postponed Until August The IndyCar race at soggy Texas has been postponed for the second day in a row, and this time the series will wait more than two months before trying again.
- New Business: Auto Suppliers Expected To Usher In Hundreds Of Jobs An auto supplier is set to build a new plant in Detroit and create as many as 750 new jobs.
- Seven Automakers Add 4.4M Vehicles To Takata Recall Seven automakers are adding nearly 4.4 million vehicles to the massive Takata air bag inflator recall.
- SpaceX Chief Elon Musk Predicts People On Mars In 9 Years SpaceX CEO Elon Musk says if things go according to plan people will be on Mars just nine years from now.