SUBWAY BEAST MODE CHALLENGE 2014 | Sign up for our 3.5-mile adventure run | INFO |
Latest Autos News
- Hyundai Recalls 883K Sonatas To Fix Gear Shifters Hyundai is recalling its popular Sonata midsize sedan to fix problems with the gear shift levers. The recall covers 883,000 cars from the 2011 through 2014 model years.
- US Opens Probe Of Chevrolet Impala Air Bag Performance The probe was opened over an April 2011 car crash that severely injured an elderly man when the passenger air bags didn't deploy.
- Plug-In Car Sales Charging Ahead Plug-In 2014, the premiere electric vehicle conference in the nation, began on Monday at the San Jose Convention Center with those in attendance discussing and debating the future of plug-in cars.
- Small Cars Don't Fare Well In New Crash Tests Only one of 12 vehicles earns "good" rating in Insurance Institute for Highway Safety test.
- GM 2Q Profit Falls 85 Percent On Recall Costs General Motors says second-quarter profit fell 85 percent as recall costs chopped $1.5 billion from the bottom line.
- New Car Technology Leads To Concerns About Invasion Of Privacy From TVs to automobiles, buying new often means getting the latest technology, from touch screens to wi-fi capability. But is there a price for this accessibility?
- Chrysler Recalling Possible 792K Older SUV's Due To Ignition-Switch Performance The company is aware of a single reported accident and a relatively small number of complaints involving 0.015 percent of the subject vehicle population.
- Senators Call On GM CEO To Fire Top Lawyer Lawmakers put Barra on the spot, telling the CEO she should have fired GM's corporate counsel, Michael Millikin, based on the conclusions of an internal report.
- WATCH: 'Drive High, Get A DUI' Commercials Introduced In Washington The Washington Traffic Safety Commission has rolled out a few public service announcements aiming to prevent driving under the influence of marijuana.
- New Tesla For The Price Of A Prius? Electric Automaker Unveils Tesla Model 3 Sedan For $35,000