Latest Autos News
- Mike West Road Test: 2016 Honda Civic 1.5T Touring It was just a few years ago that Honda got raked over the coals for releasing a redesigned Honda Civic that looked uninspired and cheap, but still sold like crazy.
- Mike West Road Test: 2016 Hyundai Sonata Plug-in Hybrid Unlike most hybrids or plug-in’s the Sonata uses a six-speed transmission rather than a CVT setup.
- Mike West Road Test: 2016 Acura MDX It’s been a couple of years since I test drove the very popular Acura MDX seven-passenger people hauler.
- Tesla Motors Applies To Sell, Service Cars In Michigan Tesla says it's "committed to being able to serve its customers in Michigan and is working with the legislature to accomplish that."
- January Storm No Match For Strong Car Sales Fiat Chrysler sales rise 7 percent. GM sales are up .5 percent. Ford sales drop 3 percent.
- Detroit Auto Show Closes Sunday; Attendance Tops Previous Year The Detroit auto show is drawing large crowds as the annual event comes to a close.
- Elon Musk Says Some Tesla Cars Will Be Built In China Tesla CEO Elon Musk says his company will eventually start making some of its electric cars in China.
- Fiat Used By Pope During Philadelphia Visit Going Up For Auction The car will be up for bid as part of the Philadelphia Auto Show Black Tie Tailgate on Jan. 29. Bids will be accepted in person and online.
- Obama Takes Credit For Auto Industry Comeback During Visit To Detroit If not for his bailout, "GM and Chrysler would not exists today," the president said.
- General Motors Ups Dividend, Share Buyback On Strong Outlook General Motors says it will add $4 billion to its stock buyback program and raise its quarterly dividend 6 percent to 38 cents per share.