Latest Autos News
- Mike West Road Test: 2016 Toyota Corolla S SE This is the 300 horsepower turbocharged pocket rocket from Toyota. The Corolla we’ve all been waiting for with a top speed of 250 miles per hour and 0 to 60 in 4.5.
- Senate Majority Leader To Offer Bill Allowing Tesla To Sell Cars To Consumers The majority leader of the Connecticut Senate says he'll introduce legislation that would allow electric vehicle manufacturers, including Tesla Motors, to sell cars directly to consumers.
- Google To Begin Testing Self-Driving Cars In Washington Google says it will begin testing its self-driving cars in Kirkland, Washington.
- Mike West Road Test: 2016 Honda Civic 1.5T Touring It was just a few years ago that Honda got raked over the coals for releasing a redesigned Honda Civic that looked uninspired and cheap, but still sold like crazy.
- Mike West Road Test: 2016 Hyundai Sonata Plug-in Hybrid Unlike most hybrids or plug-in’s the Sonata uses a six-speed transmission rather than a CVT setup.
- Mike West Road Test: 2016 Acura MDX It’s been a couple of years since I test drove the very popular Acura MDX seven-passenger people hauler.
- Tesla Motors Applies To Sell, Service Cars In Michigan Tesla says it's "committed to being able to serve its customers in Michigan and is working with the legislature to accomplish that."
- January Storm No Match For Strong Car Sales Fiat Chrysler sales rise 7 percent. GM sales are up .5 percent. Ford sales drop 3 percent.
- Detroit Auto Show Closes Sunday; Attendance Tops Previous Year The Detroit auto show is drawing large crowds as the annual event comes to a close.
- Elon Musk Says Some Tesla Cars Will Be Built In China Tesla CEO Elon Musk says his company will eventually start making some of its electric cars in China.