Latest Autos News
- Portland, Parts Of Washington Hit By Massive Snowstorm Snow didn't hit Seattle but southwestern Washington got socked. Schools throughout the region canceled classes and numerous government offices were closed.
- Mike West Road Test: 2016 Golf TSI SEL Already Great And About To Get Even Better
- Mike West Road Test: 2016 Subaru WRX STI This car is an absolute blast to drive and boy does it get looks from young and old alike.
- Mike West Road Test: 2017 Ford Fusion Hybrid Platinum Rules!
- Mike West Road Test: 2016 Ford F-150 4X4 SUPERCREW Fords truck division is on a roll. They just racked up more awards for the F-150. And after driving the big boy for a week, I understand why it continues to get heaps of praise. First, I was blown away by the price for my tester And not in a good...
- EPA To Keep Strict Gas Mileage Standards In Place The Obama administration has decided not to change government fuel economy requirements for cars and light trucks despite protests from automakers.
- NHTSA Wants You To Complain About Cars More Government officials want more people to complain about auto safety problems. The NHTSA is proposing a rule requiring automakers put labels on sun visors of new vehicles with instructions on how to file safety complaints.
- VIDEO: Vandal Tears Apart Car For 6 Hours While Passersby Watch, Take Pictures A woman was caught on security camera jumping all over a car and then carving words all over the vehicle.
- The Airbnb Of Cars Is Here, Allowing Owners To Rent Out Their Vehicles The new app used in Chicago and Evanston is called Getaround.
- Report: Driver Asked Kids 'Are You Ready To Die' Before Crashing Bus In Chattanooga Parents of some of the children who survived a deadly school bus crash in Chattanooga are starting to shed some light on the moments leading up to the crash, which killed five kids.