Pro Football Playoffs
- CBS Sports' Nantz, Simms, Cowher, Gonzalez Analyze NFL Championships CBS Sports' NFL analysts Phil Simms, Bill Cowher, Tony Gonzalez, and lead play-by-play caller Jim Nantz look at Championship Weekend.
- Conference Championship Tale: Pittsburgh Steelers at New England Patriots The Steelers and Patriots meet in Foxboro for the right to go to Super Bowl LI in Houston.
- Seahawks Season In Review: Too Many Injuries Derailed Seattle In 2016 The Seattle Seahawks have struggled to get back to the Super Bowl since back-to-back appearances after the 2013 and 2014 NFL seasons, but the team still has enough talent to make another run in 2017. Despite winning the NFC West Division for the...
- Conference Championship Tale: Green Bay Packers at Atlanta Falcons Two MVP candidates at quarterback meet up in Atlanta for the right to go to Super Bowl LI in Houston.
- Seahawks Team Grades: Mistakes In All Phases Of Game Doom Seattle In 36-20 Road Loss To Atlanta On the bright side, the Seattle Seahawks didn't fall behind by 20 points early in this game like they have three times under Head Coach Pete Carroll in playoff losses on the road. However, after taking an early lead, the Seahawks did fall behind...
- Jimmy Graham Caps Methodical Seahawks TD Drive To Open Game Vs Falcons The Seahawks took 8:34 off the clock on a masterful 14-play, 89-yard drive that ended with a TD pass to tight end Jimmy Graham.
- CBS Sports' Tony Gonzalez Breaks Down NFL's Divisional Round Games Tony Gonzalez, 17-year NFL veteran and current CBS Sports NFL analyst, discusses Texans-Patriots and other divisional round matchups.
- REPORT: Seahawks Could Lose Second-Round Pick For Failing To Disclose Sherman Injury Seattle's failure to disclose Sherman's injury could have major repercussions
- Don't Expect Big Spending By Seahawks On Offensive Line Being an offensive lineman for the Seattle Seahawks this season was a tough proposition.
- Seahawks' O-Line Coach Tom Cable Withdraws From 49ers Coaching Consideration Cable's agent announced Tuesday the offensive line coach will be staying with Seattle