- Will Tukuafu To Take Fullback Job For Seahawks After two weeks of using Robert Turbin as a stop-gap, the Seattle Seahawks will turn to 285-pound fullback Will Tukuafu to lead the way for Marshawn Lynch
- Seahawks Luke Willson: 'It's About Resilience And Grit' Seattle Seahawks tight end Luke Willson joined The Steve Sandmeyer Show from VMAC tackling topics stemming from last week's game-winning drive against the Carolina Panthers and much more.
- Before Super Bowl Disaster Struck, Broncos Had One Remarkable Season In 2013 The Denver Broncos seemed unstoppable, even unbeatable at times during the 2013 season. But, when the Vince Lombardi Trophy was on the line, they were blown out by the Seattle Seahawks.
- The Many Highs, Few Lows Of 2013 Seattle Seahawks When you win the Super Bowl, there isn't much to complain about as far as overall team performance is concerned. But here is a look back at what the Seahawks excelled at and aspects of their game that they will need to tighten up next season.
- Seattle's Defense Brings Home Lombardi Trophy It looks like defense still wins championships, as Seattle's Legion of Boom was able to give their team a quick lead and never look back against the Denver Broncos in the 2014 Super Bowl.
- Monday Morning Quarterback: The Good, The Bad From Super Bowl XLVIII Russell Wilson did not come into the Super Bowl playing his best football – just five TDs in his previous six games -- and it seemed like he would have a difficult time keeping up with Peyton Manning.
- Churchill: Seahawks Will Be Champs It's been 35 years since the city of Seattle has enjoyed a major professional sports championship. The now-defunct Seattle Supersonics own the only such title in the city's sports history. The Seattle Seahawks have gone 37 straight seasons without...