SUBWAY BEAST MODE CHALLENGE 2014 | Sign up for our 3.5-mile adventure run | INFO |
- Sometimes Even Richard Sherman Needs An Escape "It's difficult at times. It's more frustrating at times," the star cornerback says about that anonymity being gone. "When you're at dinner with your family or you're just trying to be out hanging out on vacation and you can't just sit there and sit...
- Addition Of Williams Gives Depth To Seattle's Line Adding Williams, along with the addition of younger players that saw little playing time last season, provides Seattle enough quality depth to make up for the losses of Chris Clemons, Red Bryant and Clinton McDonald in the offseason.
- Before Super Bowl Disaster Struck, Broncos Had One Remarkable Season In 2013 The Denver Broncos seemed unstoppable, even unbeatable at times during the 2013 season. But, when the Vince Lombardi Trophy was on the line, they were blown out by the Seattle Seahawks.
- The Many Highs, Few Lows Of 2013 Seattle Seahawks When you win the Super Bowl, there isn't much to complain about as far as overall team performance is concerned. But here is a look back at what the Seahawks excelled at and aspects of their game that they will need to tighten up next season.
- Seattle's Defense Brings Home Lombardi Trophy It looks like defense still wins championships, as Seattle's Legion of Boom was able to give their team a quick lead and never look back against the Denver Broncos in the 2014 Super Bowl.
- Monday Morning Quarterback: The Good, The Bad From Super Bowl XLVIII Russell Wilson did not come into the Super Bowl playing his best football – just five TDs in his previous six games -- and it seemed like he would have a difficult time keeping up with Peyton Manning.
- Churchill: Seahawks Will Be Champs It's been 35 years since the city of Seattle has enjoyed a major professional sports championship. The now-defunct Seattle Supersonics own the only such title in the city's sports history. The Seattle Seahawks have gone 37 straight seasons without...