- Wilson's Contract Could Complicate Salary Cap Whether or not Seattle wins Super Bowl XLIX Sunday, the Seahawks are expected to make Russell Wilson the highest-paid quarterback in the National Football League. It’s a move that could potentially alter the unique advantage Seattle has had over the...
- Joel Corry Explains How Seahawks Can Keep Lynch, Pay Wilson In 2015 Former sports agent Joel Corry explains why Wilson's anticipated contract shouldn't keep the Seahawks from retaining Marshawn Lynch
Pro Football Playoffs
- Lynch Could 'Face A Significant Fine' For Hat He Wore During Media Day, Report Says Marshawn Lynch was a hit during Media Day by repeatedly saying “I’m here so I don’t get fined,” but the NFL still might take a chunk out of his wallet for a hat he was wearing.
- Massarotti: No Wonder The NFL Has No Credibility America is undoubtedly tired of Deflate-gate, as it is being called, so I’ll tell you what: today, let’s focus on the league.
- Tom Brady Has A Cold You may have noticed that Tom Brady didn’t look himself at Tuesday’s Media Day.
- Less Than A Week Away, Super Bowl Tickets Have Started To Drop On Secondary Market We’re just four days away from Super Bowl XLIX, and Tuesday’s latest projections have seen secondary ticket prices begin to fall from the record highs experienced over the weekend.
- Prediction Machine Picks Seahawks Over Patriots In Super Bowl XLIX Betting on the Super Bowl is undeniably an uncertainty and a risk. A much less risky bet would be that Paul Bessire’s PredictionMachine.com has the most thorough and sound reasoning for why the Seattle Seahawks will defeat the New England Patriots.