- Report: Seahawks Invite QB Jake Waters For Workout The Seattle Seahawks have reportedly invited former Kansas State quarterback Jake Waters for a workout Tuesday.
- Seahawks Acquire CB Mohammed Seisay In Trade With Lions The 6-2, 206-pound Seisay signed with Detroit in 2014 as an undrafted free agent out of Nebraska.
Pro Football Playoffs
- Family Writes In Obituary That 'We Blame The Seahawks Lousy Play Call' For Fan's Death A Washington family poked fun at the Seattle Seahawks for a fan’s obituary, saying that the game-ending interception led to his fatal heart attack.
- Five Facts You Didn't Know About Patriots' Cornerback Malcolm Butler Even though he is now cemented in sports history for eternity, reaching this moment never came easy for Butler. Here are five things about the man behind the interception that you might not be aware of:
- Russell Wilson: I Won't Allow One Play To Define My Career Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson is looking to put the painful Super Bowl loss behind him.
- Winners And Losers From Super Bowl Sunday While this may sound somewhat sophomoric, losers can sometimes be winners too (think gym class in elementary school).
- Seahawks Super Bowl Return Not A Given On this February 2nd, 2015, the famous groundhog Punxsutawney Phil saw his shadow, forecasting six more weeks until spring. On this drearier grey Monday after Super Bowl XLIX, winter will seem like an eternity for the Seattle Seahawks and 12s every...