- Win Memorabilia!
- Sandmeyer Podcast
- MLB 2014
- Track The Moves
- A Year To Remember
- The Swartz Report
- Follow Along
- Sign Up Now!
- Latest Hawks News
- Be A Man!
- Ultimate Guide
Latest HeadlinesChurchill: What The M's Can Do Now
- CBSSports.com: Fantasy Baseball Week 4 Starts And Sits
- UW Football Debuts New Uniforms To Kickstart Petersen Era
- TTYM: John Daly Tees Off A Model And Francoeur Thinks His Teammate Is Deaf
- Musicians + Sports: Linkin Park On The Lakers, Suns And NBA Playoffs
- Mariners Preview (4/18/14): Chris Young Continues Revamp Project
- Churchill: Seahawks Could Be Better In '14
- Seattle 1B Choi Banned 50 Games For Positive Test
- Rangers Get Past M's Bullpen In 8-6 Loss
- Pryor Off Rehab Assignment, Stays In Tacoma
- Mariners Preview (4/17/14): Salvage Series, Rebound From Collapse
- Sidney Rice Comes Back To Seahawks
- Felix's Brilliance Wasted In 9th
- C. J. Nitkowski Hates The New Transfer Rule
- Danny Farquhar: 'It's Gonna Be A Dog Fight To The End'
- Bucks Sold For Record $550M, Won't Leave Milwaukee
The Steve Sandmeyer Show
Steve Sandmeyer hosts 1090 The Fan’s local show. Sandmeyer, a Seattle area native, has been in the Seattle sports radio market for more than 15 years and also has play-by-play announcing under his belt. The Loyola Marymount University graduate and his wife Jenni have two children — daughter Megan and son Joseph. Cougs are encouraged to keep the Sandman in check when he leans Husky.
April 19, 2014Steve Sandmeyer Show 4-18-14 Hour 3
April 19, 2014Steve Sandmeyer Show 4-18-14 Hour 2
April 19, 2014Steve Sandmeyer Show 4-18-14 Hour 1
April 16, 2014Steve Sandmeyer Show 4-15-2014 Hour 2
April 16, 2014Steve Sandmeyer Show 4-15-2014 Hour 3
Man Cave Daily
- San Jose Sharks Find Out History Isn’t Meant To Repeat Itself
- Houston Astros’ Offense Completely Dead At All The Wrong Times
- Early Grades For Chicago White Sox’ Starting Rotation and Bullpen
- Michael Kohn Proving To Be A Reliable Bullpen Arm For Los Angeles Angels
- 5 Questions The Detroit Pistons Must Answer This Offseason