Pro Football Kickoff
- Sharrif Floyd Looks To Continue Vikings Tradition Of Good Defensive Tackles The Minnesota Vikings have a long tradition of having very good defensive tackles. They drafted Sharrif Floyd in the first round of the 2013 draft in hopes that he can continue the trend. He learned a lot of from former teammate Kevin Williams and...
- Major NFL Rule Changes For 2014 Season The biggest rule change of the 2014 NFL season won't require a single edit in the rule book. That's because, technically, it's not a change. The league has simply made aggressive play in the defensive backfield a "point of emphasis" Initiating...
- Fantasy Football Trends: Johnny Manziel's Influence On Drafts You don't need to be a fantasy football guru to know you shouldn't draft a back-up quarterback. This is especially true if the back-up in question failed to beat out Brian Hoyer for the starting job.
- Seattle Dominant In 34-6 Win Over Chicago Already with a defense expected to be among the best in the NFL again, Wilson and the Seahawks can only hope the offensive efficiency of the past two weeks continues into the regular season
- Time For Starters To Get Look As Hawks Host The Bears Both teams are expected to play their starters for at least the first half, and possible into the third quarter
- Seahawks Receiver Battle Continues Friday Night They have fast guys, strong guys, a tall guy, and playmakers. Versatility is a key word among a dozen men competing for receiving jobs on the 2014 Seattle Seahawks roster.
- Seahawks' Schofield Out To Prove Himself Seattle Seahawks defensive end O'Brien Schofield is more determined than ever to prove himself after what he calls a "crazy" offseason