Pro Football Kickoff
- Churchill: Three Things For Hawks-Giants The Seahawks should beat the Giants. Here are three things to watch for in the game Sunday.
- Bucs Hoping Michael Johnson Excels This Season The Bucs took a gamble signing Michael Johnson to a huge contract, and this season, he has to be the guy.
- Jake Locker Needs To Become A Leader for Tennessee Titans In 2014 With Chris Johnson gone, the Tennessee Titans look to redesign their offense and that all starts with quarterback Jake Locker. After an injury plagued career, Locker has to stay healthy and become a leader on and off the field if the Titans want to...
- Report: Seahawks Invite QB Jake Waters For Workout The Seattle Seahawks have reportedly invited former Kansas State quarterback Jake Waters for a workout Tuesday.
- Seahawks Acquire CB Mohammed Seisay In Trade With Lions The 6-2, 206-pound Seisay signed with Detroit in 2014 as an undrafted free agent out of Nebraska.
- Seahawks Release DT Tony McDaniel McDaniel had an upcoming salary of $2.5 million for 2015 and was to become a free agent in 2016.
- Seahawks, Wagner Agree On Extension The extension is worth an estimated $43 million, with $22 million in guarantees