Pro Football Kickoff
- Churchill: Three Things For Hawks-Giants The Seahawks should beat the Giants. Here are three things to watch for in the game Sunday.
- Bucs Hoping Michael Johnson Excels This Season The Bucs took a gamble signing Michael Johnson to a huge contract, and this season, he has to be the guy.
- Jake Locker Needs To Become A Leader for Tennessee Titans In 2014 With Chris Johnson gone, the Tennessee Titans look to redesign their offense and that all starts with quarterback Jake Locker. After an injury plagued career, Locker has to stay healthy and become a leader on and off the field if the Titans want to...
- Five Takeaways From Pete Carroll's Monday Press Conference SEATTLE (CBS) -- Seattle Seahawks head coach Pete Carroll addressed the media Monday for his week 13 press conference. Here are a few notes: On TE Jimmy Graham: Carroll gave no update update on when tight end Jimmy Graham will have surgery to...
- Jimmy Graham Suffers Patellar Tendon Injury Graham will miss the rest of the year with a torn patellar tendon
- Team Grades: Seahawks Survive Steelers 39-30, Move One Game Over .500 Seattle (6-5), which all but needed this win to remain relevant in the NFC playoff picture, grabbed a fourth quarter lead, then held off a late Pittsburgh (6-5) attempt at a comeback, scoring a 39-30 win Sunday.
- Seahawks Beat Steelers In Shootout, Lose Graham "It's a really strong win. We have to get on top of this .500 thing, and get going here, if we're going to have a chance."