Pro Football Kickoff
- Churchill: Three Things For Hawks-Giants The Seahawks should beat the Giants. Here are three things to watch for in the game Sunday.
- Bucs Hoping Michael Johnson Excels This Season The Bucs took a gamble signing Michael Johnson to a huge contract, and this season, he has to be the guy.
- Jake Locker Needs To Become A Leader for Tennessee Titans In 2014 With Chris Johnson gone, the Tennessee Titans look to redesign their offense and that all starts with quarterback Jake Locker. After an injury plagued career, Locker has to stay healthy and become a leader on and off the field if the Titans want to...
- LISTEN: Joel Corry Talks Russell Wilson Contract Former agent and CBSSports.com analyst Joel Corry joined The Steve Sandmeyer Show Monday discussing the potential impact of Ryan Tannehill's new deal may have on Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson.
- Seahawks' DT Jesse Williams Diagnosed With Cancer Seattle Seahawks defensive tackle Jesse Williams will undergo kidney surgery after being diagnosed with cancer.
- Seattle Signs DT T.Y. McGill; Tory Slater To Injured Reserve Seattle filled the open spot on its roster on Friday
- Seahawks' RB Turbin Underwent Off-Season Hip Surgery Seattle running back Robert Turbin, 25, is set to begin his fourth season with the Seahawks