Pro Football Kickoff
- Churchill: Three Things For Hawks-Giants The Seahawks should beat the Giants. Here are three things to watch for in the game Sunday.
- Bucs Hoping Michael Johnson Excels This Season The Bucs took a gamble signing Michael Johnson to a huge contract, and this season, he has to be the guy.
- Jake Locker Needs To Become A Leader for Tennessee Titans In 2014 With Chris Johnson gone, the Tennessee Titans look to redesign their offense and that all starts with quarterback Jake Locker. After an injury plagued career, Locker has to stay healthy and become a leader on and off the field if the Titans want to...
- More Uncertainty on Seahawks O-line as Season Approaches It wouldn't be the preseason without uncertainty about how the Seattle Seahawks offensive line will look come Week 1.
- Seahawks DE Bennett Sits Again During National Anthem Bennett was the only Seattle player on the bench, but he was joined by two teammates standing with him. Center Justin Britt stood alongside with his hand on Bennett's shoulder. Defensive back Jeremy Lane also stood next to Bennett.
- Fant's Injury Cast Shadow Over Seahawks' Win Over Vikings Russell Wilson looked just fine throwing for 206 yards and two touchdowns in the first half, and the Seattle Seahawks suffered a significant injury to left tackle George Fant in their 20-13 victory over the Minnesota Vikings on Friday night.
- Seahawks Agree on Contract Extension With C Justin Britt Britt has helped stabilize Seattle's often changing line. He started his career at right tackle, moved to left guard and last year settled at center, where he flourished.