Pro Football Kickoff
- Churchill: Three Things For Hawks-Giants The Seahawks should beat the Giants. Here are three things to watch for in the game Sunday.
- Bucs Hoping Michael Johnson Excels This Season The Bucs took a gamble signing Michael Johnson to a huge contract, and this season, he has to be the guy.
- Jake Locker Needs To Become A Leader for Tennessee Titans In 2014 With Chris Johnson gone, the Tennessee Titans look to redesign their offense and that all starts with quarterback Jake Locker. After an injury plagued career, Locker has to stay healthy and become a leader on and off the field if the Titans want to...
- Lockette Fined $10K By NFL For Hit Against Chiefs Player Seattle Seahawks wide receiver Ricardo Lockett has been fined $10,000 by the NFL for striking an opponent in the head.
- Seattle Hopes Wagner Able To Return Vs. Arizona When Seattle linebacker Bobby Wagner was first told he'd completely torn the tendon connecting his big toe and the bottom of his foot, the recovery was estimated to be eight weeks
- Will Tukuafu: 'I'm Just Happy To Have A Job' Seattle Seahawks Fullback Will Tukuafu joined The Steve Sandmeyer Show for a candid and revealing conversation from VMAC.
- Swartz: Center Of Attention Is Seahawks' Center A high ankle sprain injury comes at the wrong time for Pro Bowl center Max Unger and the Seattle Seahawks. Five of the last six games in the regular season are against NFC West opponents, all of them with stout defensive fronts. Seattle will...