Pro Football Kickoff
- Churchill: Three Things For Hawks-Giants The Seahawks should beat the Giants. Here are three things to watch for in the game Sunday.
- Bucs Hoping Michael Johnson Excels This Season The Bucs took a gamble signing Michael Johnson to a huge contract, and this season, he has to be the guy.
- Jake Locker Needs To Become A Leader for Tennessee Titans In 2014 With Chris Johnson gone, the Tennessee Titans look to redesign their offense and that all starts with quarterback Jake Locker. After an injury plagued career, Locker has to stay healthy and become a leader on and off the field if the Titans want to...
- Seahawks Opponent Profile: Seahawks Hit Road For Matchup In Frosty Green Bay The 'Hawks need to keep winning to maintain their hold on No. 2 seed in NFC playoffs and a first-round bye.
- Earl Thomas Out For Season With Broken Leg, Carroll Confirms All-Pro safety Earl Thomas is out for the season with a broken leg, Seattle Seahawks head coach Pete Carroll confirmed Monday.
- Seattle Seahawks Team Grades: Seahawks Look Playoff Ready In Blowout Win Over Panthers Seattle bounced back from last week's poor performance against Tampa Bay with a beat down win over Carolina.
- Rawls Leads Seahawks To 40-7 Pummeling of Panthers Rawls ran for 103 yards and two touchdowns in the first half, Lockett took a reverse 75 yards for a score to open the second half and the Seahawks routed the Carolina Panthers 40-7 on Sunday night.