Pro Football Kickoff
- Churchill: Three Things For Hawks-Giants The Seahawks should beat the Giants. Here are three things to watch for in the game Sunday.
- Bucs Hoping Michael Johnson Excels This Season The Bucs took a gamble signing Michael Johnson to a huge contract, and this season, he has to be the guy.
- Jake Locker Needs To Become A Leader for Tennessee Titans In 2014 With Chris Johnson gone, the Tennessee Titans look to redesign their offense and that all starts with quarterback Jake Locker. After an injury plagued career, Locker has to stay healthy and become a leader on and off the field if the Titans want to...
- REPORT: Seahawks Sign Veteran RB CJ Spiller The Seattle Seahawks have signed former New Orleans Saints running back C.J. Spiller, reports ESPN's Adam Schefter. Spiller, 29, was cut by New Orleans September 13.
- Wilson Has MCL Sprain, But 'Feeling Great' Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson has a sprained MCL in his left knee and coach Pete Carroll raised the possibility on Monday of Wilson missing the Week 4 game against the New York Jets.
- Russell Wilson Injured In Seahawks 37-18 Route Of 49ers "Fortunate. I don't think it's as severe as it looked," Wilson said. Seattle coach Pete Carroll referred to the injury as a slight sprained knee and Wilson was set to undergo an MRI to verify the initial diagnosis.
- Russell Wilson Leaves Game After Suffering Scary-Looking Leg Injury Wilson was taken out of the game and ruled out for the rest of the contest.