Pro Football Kickoff
- Bucs Hoping Michael Johnson Excels This Season The Bucs took a gamble signing Michael Johnson to a huge contract, and this season, he has to be the guy.
- Jake Locker Needs To Become A Leader for Tennessee Titans In 2014 With Chris Johnson gone, the Tennessee Titans look to redesign their offense and that all starts with quarterback Jake Locker. After an injury plagued career, Locker has to stay healthy and become a leader on and off the field if the Titans want to...
- Second Year For Eddie Lacy Could Push Packers To NFL's Most Balanced Offense Green Bay Packers running back Eddie Lacy had a spectacular year in 2013, but improvement by Lacy and a healthy Aaron Rodgers, the Packers may just end up being the NFL's most balanced offense in 2014.
- Sandmeyer Show Seahawks Links: Week 9 The Seahawks host the Raiders Sunday and The Steve Sandmeyer Show has you covered.
- Swartz: Seahawks Less Than Healthy For Raider Game Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor is questionable for Sunday’s game against the Oakland Raiders.
- Will Tukuafu To Take Fullback Job For Seahawks After two weeks of using Robert Turbin as a stop-gap, the Seattle Seahawks will turn to 285-pound fullback Will Tukuafu to lead the way for Marshawn Lynch
- Seahawks Luke Willson: 'It's About Resilience And Grit' Seattle Seahawks tight end Luke Willson joined The Steve Sandmeyer Show from VMAC tackling topics stemming from last week's game-winning drive against the Carolina Panthers and much more.