Pro Football Kickoff
- Churchill: Three Things For Hawks-Giants The Seahawks should beat the Giants. Here are three things to watch for in the game Sunday.
- Bucs Hoping Michael Johnson Excels This Season The Bucs took a gamble signing Michael Johnson to a huge contract, and this season, he has to be the guy.
- Jake Locker Needs To Become A Leader for Tennessee Titans In 2014 With Chris Johnson gone, the Tennessee Titans look to redesign their offense and that all starts with quarterback Jake Locker. After an injury plagued career, Locker has to stay healthy and become a leader on and off the field if the Titans want to...
- Gastineau: Seahawks The Team To Beat In NFC? Maybe. It’s not that hard to build the argument that the Hawks could enter the December 3rd nationally televised night game at the Clink versus the Eagles with a pretty gaudy record.
- Seahawks Expected To Place Avril On Injured Reserve Defensive end Cliff Avril is expected to be placed on injured reserve by the Seattle Seahawks as he continues to deal with a neck injury.
- Glowinski, Pocic Get Chance To Replace Injured Joeckel Seahawks guard Luke Joeckel is expected to miss at least four to five weeks after having surgery on his knee.
- Gastineau: Sherman Willing To Do Whatever It Took To Make It In The NFL Sherman has become such a presence with the Hawks and in the NFL that it’s sometimes difficult to remember that he wasn’t drafted until the fifth round in 2011 and at the time the Hawks were probably reaching a bit because they were taking a guy who...