Pro Football Kickoff
- Churchill: Three Things For Hawks-Giants The Seahawks should beat the Giants. Here are three things to watch for in the game Sunday.
- Bucs Hoping Michael Johnson Excels This Season The Bucs took a gamble signing Michael Johnson to a huge contract, and this season, he has to be the guy.
- Jake Locker Needs To Become A Leader for Tennessee Titans In 2014 With Chris Johnson gone, the Tennessee Titans look to redesign their offense and that all starts with quarterback Jake Locker. After an injury plagued career, Locker has to stay healthy and become a leader on and off the field if the Titans want to...
- Seahawks Agree on Contract Extension With C Justin Britt Britt has helped stabilize Seattle's often changing line. He started his career at right tackle, moved to left guard and last year settled at center, where he flourished.
- Seahawks Sign CB Tramaine Brock to Help Secondary Brock started 31 of 32 games over the past two seasons for the 49ers, but was released during the offseason after he was arrested and accused of hitting a woman he was dating.
- Michael Bennett Sits For National Anthem, Plans To Continue Seattle Seahawks defensive end Michael Bennett said Sunday he will sit during the national anthem this season to protest social injustice and segregation.
- Lockett Returns To Practice For Seahawks Seattle Seahawks wide receiver Tyler Lockett's memories of Christmas 2016 are fuzzy, the result of major surgery and pain medication.