SUBWAY BEAST MODE CHALLENGE 2014 | Sign up for our 3.5-mile adventure run | INFO |
Pro Football Kickoff
- 7 Reasons Why The NFL Preseason Matters NFL preseason games don't count in the standings. But they definitely matter. Here are 7 reasons why.
- Charles Woodson Must Lead The Oakland Defense To New Heights In 2014 Even though he will be 38 in October and well past his prime, safety Charles Woodson has the ability to lead the Oakland Raiders defense this season to a level the team hasn't seen in awhile.
- Darrelle Revis Is The Key Component To New England's New-Look Defense It's been a long-time since the New England Patriots had a shutdown cornerback on their roster, and they finally have one in former New York Jets star Darrelle Revis.
- Seahawks' Schofield Out To Prove Himself Seattle Seahawks defensive end O'Brien Schofield is more determined than ever to prove himself after what he calls a "crazy" offseason
- Seattle Looks To Continue Reign In Loaded NFC West NFC West depth goes beyond just the Seahawks. The four teams combined to go 42-22 a year ago, the best of any division, and could be that good again.
- Turbin: 'I'm As Motivated Now As Much As When I Was Coming In As A Rookie' Seattle Seahawks running back Robert Turbin called into The Steve Sandmeyer Show Tuesday to discuss his role with this year's team, his development as a runner and the Seahawks as a whole during the preseason.
- Malcolm Smith Back To Practice For Seahawks Smith intercepted a pass with one hand and returned it for a touchdown, surrounded by chants of "MVP!"