Pro Football Kickoff
- Bucs Hoping Michael Johnson Excels This Season The Bucs took a gamble signing Michael Johnson to a huge contract, and this season, he has to be the guy.
- Jake Locker Needs To Become A Leader for Tennessee Titans In 2014 With Chris Johnson gone, the Tennessee Titans look to redesign their offense and that all starts with quarterback Jake Locker. After an injury plagued career, Locker has to stay healthy and become a leader on and off the field if the Titans want to...
- Second Year For Eddie Lacy Could Push Packers To NFL's Most Balanced Offense Green Bay Packers running back Eddie Lacy had a spectacular year in 2013, but improvement by Lacy and a healthy Aaron Rodgers, the Packers may just end up being the NFL's most balanced offense in 2014.
- Seahawks' Comeback Falls Short In Loss To Rams, 28-26 Seattle was burned for three big plays and couldn't climb out of an early hole in a 28-26 loss on Sunday
- Seattle Without Tight Ends Luke Willson And Zach Miller The Seattle Seahawks are short-handed at tight end for Sunday's game at St. Louis, with backup Luke Willson listed as inactive due to a groin injury
- Seahawks Place Cassius Marsh On Injured Reserve Marsh broke a bone on the outside of his foot during practice
- Lawyer Milloy on 'Hawks, Dawgs Former Seahawks safety and Huskies star Lawyer Milloy talked about both of his local affiliations, including the Dawgs' chances of ending a long losing streak to the Ducks.