Pro Football Kickoff
- Churchill: Three Things For Hawks-Giants The Seahawks should beat the Giants. Here are three things to watch for in the game Sunday.
- Bucs Hoping Michael Johnson Excels This Season The Bucs took a gamble signing Michael Johnson to a huge contract, and this season, he has to be the guy.
- Jake Locker Needs To Become A Leader for Tennessee Titans In 2014 With Chris Johnson gone, the Tennessee Titans look to redesign their offense and that all starts with quarterback Jake Locker. After an injury plagued career, Locker has to stay healthy and become a leader on and off the field if the Titans want to...
- Report: Seahawks Tender WR Jermaine Kearse The second-round tender offered by Seattle amounts to a one-year deal worth $2.356 million, according to ESPN NFL reporter Field Yates
- Paul Richardson On Injury, Rehab: 'I'm Just More Motivated' Seattle Seahawks wide receiver Paul Richardson joined The Steve Sandmeyer Show Thursday to talk about his health coming into his second season.
- Seahawks Reportedly Eyeing CBs in Free Agency The interest may mean Seattle is prepared to part ways with soon-to-be unrestricted free agent corner Byron Maxwell
- Russell Wilson Will Be In Rangers Camp March 28 Two-time Super Bowl quarterback Russell Wilson is set for his second appearance at spring training with the Texas Rangers