Pro Football Kickoff
- Churchill: Three Things For Hawks-Giants The Seahawks should beat the Giants. Here are three things to watch for in the game Sunday.
- Bucs Hoping Michael Johnson Excels This Season The Bucs took a gamble signing Michael Johnson to a huge contract, and this season, he has to be the guy.
- Jake Locker Needs To Become A Leader for Tennessee Titans In 2014 With Chris Johnson gone, the Tennessee Titans look to redesign their offense and that all starts with quarterback Jake Locker. After an injury plagued career, Locker has to stay healthy and become a leader on and off the field if the Titans want to...
- Seahawks Not Expecting Another Slop-Fest From Fitz, Jets Pete Carroll and the Seattle Seahawks have seen the Jets' ugly game film from last week, when Ryan Fitzpatrick kept throwing the ball to the other team.
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Practices With Knee Injury Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson was a full participant in practice Wednesday and all indications are that he will be able to play Sunday against the New York Jets.
- Trevone Boykin Gets Special Message After His Seahawks Debut Trevone Boykin was inundated with congratulatory messages in the hours after making his regular-season debut as an NFL quarterback.
- Seahawks Sign Veteran RB CJ Spiller The Seattle Seahawks have signed former New Orleans Saints running back C.J. Spiller, reports ESPN's Adam Schefter. Spiller, 29, was cut by New Orleans September 13.