Pro Football Kickoff
- Churchill: Three Things For Hawks-Giants The Seahawks should beat the Giants. Here are three things to watch for in the game Sunday.
- Bucs Hoping Michael Johnson Excels This Season The Bucs took a gamble signing Michael Johnson to a huge contract, and this season, he has to be the guy.
- Jake Locker Needs To Become A Leader for Tennessee Titans In 2014 With Chris Johnson gone, the Tennessee Titans look to redesign their offense and that all starts with quarterback Jake Locker. After an injury plagued career, Locker has to stay healthy and become a leader on and off the field if the Titans want to...
- Seahawks Beat Steelers In Shootout, Lose Graham "It's a really strong win. We have to get on top of this .500 thing, and get going here, if we're going to have a chance."
- Injury Report: With Lynch Out, Seahawks Put Ball In Hands Of Rawls Faced with the possibility of not being able to defend their back-to-back NFC titles, the Seahawks turn their attention to the visiting Pittsburgh Steelers this Sunday, a game in which Seattle (5-5) desperately needs in order to keep its wild card...
- Seahawks Hope To End Homestand With Second Straight Victory The Seattle Seahawks look to end their recent home stand against the Pittsburgh Steelers. It's important that the Seahawks maintain focus on Sunday's matchup instead of paying mind to the games to come.
- Backup Running Backs Powering Steelers And Seahawks Bell and Lynch will be spectators due to injury, leaving Williams and Rawls as the workhorses for both teams.