SUBWAY BEAST MODE CHALLENGE 2014 | Sign up for our 3.5-mile adventure run | INFO |
Latest NFL News
- Seattle Looks To Continue Reign In Loaded NFC West NFC West depth goes beyond just the Seahawks. The four teams combined to go 42-22 a year ago, the best of any division, and could be that good again.
- Turbin: 'I'm As Motivated Now As Much As When I Was Coming In As A Rookie' Seattle Seahawks running back Robert Turbin called into The Steve Sandmeyer Show Tuesday to discuss his role with this year's team, his development as a runner and the Seahawks as a whole during the preseason.
- Bryan Walters On Punt Returning: 'There's No Better Rush' Seattle Seahawks wide receiver Bryan Walters joined The Steve Sandmeyer Show Monday to talk about the progress the team is making this preseason and his punt returning.
- Marshawn Lynch Cleared Of All Allegations Police have cleared Seattle Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch in an assault and property damage case.
- Projected Starting QB Salaries For 2014 By Team Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson will enter the 2014 season with a base salary of $662,434, one of the lowest in the NFL.
- NFL Dynasties Disappeared, But Could Seahawks Be One? It's been a decade since the New England Patriots won the 2003 and 2004 titles, the longest stretch without a repeat champion in nearly a half-century of Super Bowls.
- Swartz: Three Seahawks To Watch At Denver Competition and winning matter to the Seattle Seahawks every time they take the field. It's part of the reason they have been undefeated nine pre-season games in a row, and brought home their first Lombardi Trophy last February. When the Hawks...
- Seahawks Tickets Rise 21.1% Following Super Bowl Season The Seattle Seahawks enter the 2014 season riding high after claiming their first Super Bowl title in franchise history last season.
- Walter Jones Inducted Into Hall Of Fame Former Seahawks Offensive tackle Walter Jones has been inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame.
- LISTEN: Greg Scruggs Explains His Love For Training Camp Greg Scruggs talked training camp, improving -- and his playing weight.