Latest NFL News
- Agent Confirms Marshawn Lynch Intends To Retire SEATTLE (AP) — Marshawn Lynch intends to retire from football. Doug Hendrickson, the agent for the Seattle Seahawks star running back, confirmed his client's plans to The Associated Press on Monday. Lynch had indicated as much Sunday night by...
- Super Bowl Gets 111.9 Viewers, Down From Last Year Denver's victory over Carolina in the Super Bowl reached an average of 111.9 million viewers, a number down from the last two years.
- Marshawn Lynch Announces Retirement On Twitter Lynch Tweeted a photo of a pair of cleats hanging and a peace sign during Sunday's Super Bowl
- Five Best (And Five Worst) Super Bowls The momentous occasion of Super Bowl 50 has us considering Super Bowls past
- Goodell Announces NFL Will Implement A "Rooney Rule" For Women (CBS) -- NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell has announced that he will implement a new "Rooney Rule" that will require teams and the NFL to interview at least one female candidate for executive positions. Established in 2003, the original "Rooney...
- Mariners Sign Korean Slugger Dae-Ho Lee To Minor League Deal Prior to playing in Japan, the 33-year-old Lee spent 11 seasons playing in Korea and was a Korean Baseball Organization MVP in 2010
- Russell Wilson Throws 3 TDs In Pro Bowl Victory Russell Wilson threw three first-half touchdown passes to lead Team Irvin to a 49-27 victory over Team Rice in the Pro Bowl on Sunday.
- Ban Cam: Channeling NFL Films On Stupid Seahawks Sports Petitions By Michael C. Jones Amidst a slew of silly Internet petitions in response to the Seahawks’ loss to Carolina and Cam Newton’s flinging of a 12 flag in celebration, we wondered: what if a report on these shenanigans got the great old NFL Films...
- Super Bowl 50 Tale: Panthers Have Edge Over Broncos It will be a shock if Cam Newton is not handed the NFL’s MVP award the night before the Super Bowl. He is a game-changing superstar who is still ascending.
- Petition Calls To Ban Cam Newton From CenturyLink One Seattle Seahawks fan is tired of the celebrations & Cam Newton all together; so they went as far as creating a petition to ban the Panthers quarterback from setting foot in CenturyLink Field.