Latest NFL News
- Change To Extra Points Likely In NFL The NFL's dullest play, the extra point, appears to be headed for some changes, perhaps significant ones, for the 2015 season
- NFL Owners Shoot Down Most Replay Proposals NFL owners shot down nearly every video replay proposal brought to their meetings Tuesday, while approving six safety rule changes
- NFL Passes Additional Player Safety Rules As part of an ongoing effort to highlight player safety, the National Football League's owners approved five new player safety rules during a recent league meeting.
- Seahawks Given Compensatory Pick In Draft NFC champion Seattle, Denver and Kansas City each were awarded four compensatory picks in this year's draft.
- NFL Considers Foreign Sites For Pro Bowl The 2016 Pro Bowl will be played in Hawaii
- Pete Carroll On Super Bowl Interception: 'I'm Fueled By It' Carroll isn't feeling sorry for himself; he's using it as motivation.
- Darren Sharper Pleads No Contest In Los Angeles Rape Case Former NFL star Darren Sharper pleaded no contest Monday in Los Angeles to charges of drugging and raping two women in the second of similar criminal cases in four states.
- 'Praying For You': Russell Wilson, Others React To Borland's Retirement Another star member of San Francisco's vaunted defense is calling it a career.
- Jimmy Graham Excited About Trade To Seattle Graham was in Seattle on Wednesday and passed his physical but the trade won't be finalized until Unger takes his physical with the Saints, expected next week
- Newly-Acquired Graham Not Popular With Bennett Michael Bennett has gone on record about his lack of respect for tight end Jimmy Graham.