SUBWAY BEAST MODE CHALLENGE 2014 | Sign up for our 3.5-mile adventure run | INFO |
Latest NFL News
- Rise In Flags Makes NFL Defenders Wary Of Contact A subtle change to the NFL rulebook resulted in an 822 percent increase in illegal contact penalties through three weeks of the preseason.
- Goodell, NFL Announce Enhanced Penalties For Domestic Violence Under the personal conduct policy, any NFL employee will receive a six-game ban for a first offense and a lifetime ban for a second offense, according to the Indianapolis Star.
- Pete Carroll Calls Penalties Disappointing Carroll said the Seahawks had received positive feedback from the league on multiple occasions that their practice habits were conforming to the rules regarding contact in practice
- Phil Bates: Thursday's Game Is Big Seattle Seahawks wide receiver Phil Bates joined The Steve Sandmeyer Show Tuesday after making the first significant round of cuts.
- Seahawks Receiver Battle Continues Friday Night They have fast guys, strong guys, a tall guy, and playmakers. Versatility is a key word among a dozen men competing for receiving jobs on the 2014 Seattle Seahawks roster.
- Seattle Looks To Continue Reign In Loaded NFC West NFC West depth goes beyond just the Seahawks. The four teams combined to go 42-22 a year ago, the best of any division, and could be that good again.
- Turbin: 'I'm As Motivated Now As Much As When I Was Coming In As A Rookie' Seattle Seahawks running back Robert Turbin called into The Steve Sandmeyer Show Tuesday to discuss his role with this year's team, his development as a runner and the Seahawks as a whole during the preseason.
- Bryan Walters On Punt Returning: 'There's No Better Rush' Seattle Seahawks wide receiver Bryan Walters joined The Steve Sandmeyer Show Monday to talk about the progress the team is making this preseason and his punt returning.
- Marshawn Lynch Cleared Of All Allegations Police have cleared Seattle Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch in an assault and property damage case.
- Projected Starting QB Salaries For 2014 By Team Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson will enter the 2014 season with a base salary of $662,434, one of the lowest in the NFL.