Latest NFL News
- REPORT: Seahawks Could Lose Second-Round Pick For Failing To Disclose Sherman Injury Seattle's failure to disclose Sherman's injury could have major repercussions
- Don't Expect Big Spending By Seahawks On Offensive Line Being an offensive lineman for the Seattle Seahawks this season was a tough proposition.
- Seahawks' O-Line Coach Tom Cable Withdraws From 49ers Coaching Consideration Cable's agent announced Tuesday the offensive line coach will be staying with Seattle
- Wild Season For Seattle Ends With Questions on Title Window In the midst of all that happened this season between debilitating key injuries, inconsistent play on both offense and defense, and enough distractions to raise the ire of any coach, there was one particular aspect of the Seattle Seahawks season that...
- Conference Championship Tale: Pittsburgh Steelers at New England Patriots The Steelers and Patriots meet in Foxboro for the right to go to Super Bowl LI in Houston.
- Seahawks Season In Review: Too Many Injuries Derailed Seattle In 2016 The Seattle Seahawks have struggled to get back to the Super Bowl since back-to-back appearances after the 2013 and 2014 NFL seasons, but the team still has enough talent to make another run in 2017. Despite winning the NFC West Division for the...
- Conference Championship Tale: Green Bay Packers at Atlanta Falcons Two MVP candidates at quarterback meet up in Atlanta for the right to go to Super Bowl LI in Houston.
- Seahawks Team Grades: Mistakes In All Phases Of Game Doom Seattle In 36-20 Road Loss To Atlanta On the bright side, the Seattle Seahawks didn't fall behind by 20 points early in this game like they have three times under Head Coach Pete Carroll in playoff losses on the road. However, after taking an early lead, the Seahawks did fall behind...
- What Went Wrong For the Seahawks in Loss to Atlanta? The Falcons were far and away the better team. And while the Seahawks managed to get things right early on, the issues mounted as the game went on. Here were the major problems for Seattle.
- Seahawks Fall To Falcons In Divisional Round, End Season With 36-20 Loss The Seattle Seahawks saw their season end with a 36-20 loss to the Atlanta Falcons Saturday