Latest NFL News
- What's Next If Wilson, Seahawks Can't Agree To Deal? The Seahawks have reportedly made Wilson a $21 million per year offer
- Warren Moon On Wilson Contract: 'You Don't Want To Mess With His Mind' "I'm hoping they're trying to get something done here," Warren said, when asked what he thinks is happening with the contract talks. "We're coming down to D-Day here."
- Report: Kam Chancellor May Hold Out Of Training Camp For Bigger Contract NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport tweeted Wednesday that Seahawks strong safety Kam Chancellor told the Seattle that he wants more money and is "strongly considering" holding out of training camp.
- Contracts Hanging Over Seahawks More Than Super Bowl Loss Forget about the Seattle Seahawks suffering from a "Super Hangover" after what happened in February.
- Ricardo Lockette Talks "The Pass" "I can’t watch the film. I absolutely can’t stand to see it," Lockette begins.
- Seahawks' Earl Thomas May Miss Season Opener Seattle Seahawks free safety Earl Thomas is making progress in his recovery from offseason surgery, but his status for the team's opener against the St. Louis Rams remains uncertain.
- Madden '16 Reminds Seahawks About Super Bowl Interception In Cheeky Tweet The Seahawks still haven't been able to escape jokes about their now-infamous final play of Super Bowl XLIX
- Seahawks Win '12s' Trademark Northwest Football LLC, the company that owns the Seattle Seahawks, was granted the trademark to "12s", according to ESPN's Darren Rovell.
- Richard Sherman, Britney Spears Will Be ESPY Awards Presenters Actor and comedian Joel McHale will host the show, which air on July 15 at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT.
- Russell Wilson Appears In Church Q&A; Talks Faith, Abstinence Wilson helped lead a discussion about about his faith, his family, and his relationship with singer Ciara