Latest NFL News
- Al Michaels Joins The Steve Sandmeyer Show Legendary sportscaster, NBC's Al Michaels joined The Steve Sandmeyer Show to talk Seahawks football and his new autobiography "You Can't Make This Up: Miracles, Memories, and the Perfect Marriage of Sports and Television."
- Right Move Extending Seahawks Wright If there's one thing we've learned during coach Pete Carroll's tenure with the Seattle Seahawks, he values a player with versatility
- CBS Sports' Steve Beuerlein Talks Titans Vs. Jaguars On Thursday Night Football Two teams that have nothing to gain this season, but a lot to gain for next year, will battle it out on "Thursday Night Football." The future of the Tennessee Titans and Jacksonville Jaguars is quite cloudy right now, but a lot is on the line this...
- Blitzing Cards A Concern For Seahawks While Russell Wilson has the uncanny ability to elude tacklers and make something out of nothing, the Seattle Seahawks would prefer to keep him clean in the pocket this Sunday night at Arizona. Protecting Wilson will be easier said than done given...
- Tale Of The Tape: Seattle Seahawks At Arizona Cardinals The Seahawks are streaking at the right time of the year and they appear to have gotten a big break since the Cardinals are down to their third- and fourth-string quarterbacks.
- Tale Of The Tape: Kansas City Chiefs At Pittsburgh Steelers The Chiefs appeared to be on their way to a surprising run at midseason, but their inability to develop a consistent downfield passing game derailed the Kansas City express.
- Tale Of The Tape: Atlanta Falcons At New Orleans Saints While both teams have been miserable this season, this game will have a huge influence on the outcome of the NFC South Division.
- Tale Of The Tape: San Diego Chargers At San Francisco 49ers The Chargers are depending on Philip Rivers to be at his best so they can compete on the road against a team that is clearly disappointed in the way it has played this season, but one that should have enough pride to play a competitive game here.
- Tale Of The Tape: Philadelphia Eagles At Washington Redskins After their loss to the Dallas Cowboys in Week 15, the Eagles can’t afford to feel sorry for themselves against the Redskins with the season in deep stretch and homefield advantage in the playoffs a major concern.
- Tale Of The Tape: Tennessee Titans At Jacksonville Jaguars Zach Mettenberger’s shoulder injury is a big step back for the Titans, because he appeared to have the arm strength to deliver the ball with consistency, even if he lacked escapability from the pocket.