Latest NFL News
- Churchill: Seahawks Need Fast Start The Seattle Seahawks need to play better in all facets early in games to avoid being forced out of what they do best.
- Swartz: Seahawks Say Pass Rush Will Improve Quarterback sacks are down. Turnovers are down. Yards and points are up. All of these are alarming trends for Seattle Seahawks fans accustomed to seeing their defense totally dominate opposing offenses. After six games this season Seattle has...
- Jon Ryan On Fake Punts, Mariners Seattle Seahawks punter Jon Ryan joined The Steve Sandmeyer Show Wednesday from VMAC.
- Jim Nantz Talks Chargers vs. Broncos on 'Thursday Night Football' Jim Nantz...he's known as one of the most iconic voices and faces in the history of professional sports, and he took some time to speak on the upcoming "Thursday Night Football" game between the San Diego Chargers and Denver Broncos.
- Seahawks At Rams: By The Numbers 3-3: The win-loss record of both the Seattle Seahawks and the Panthers. One team will be left with a sub- .500 record Sunday evening
- Tale Of The Tape: Washington Redskins At Dallas Cowboys This is a huge game on the Monday night stage, and head coach Jay Gruden would like to make a bold statement.
- Tale Of The Tape: Green Bay Packers At New Orleans Saints The Packers may have struggled in the first three games of the season, but they have been rolling since then, and the main reason for that is the spectacular roll that Aaron Rodgers is on.
- Tale Of The Tape: Oakland Raiders At Cleveland Browns The Raiders probably would have wanted the Browns to win in Week Seven at Jacksonville so they could have caught them playing with less than full intensity.
- Tale Of The Tape: Indianapolis Colts At Pittsburgh Steelers The Colts are the real thing with Andrew Luck at quarterback, and there’s no reason to think this third-year superstar won’t continue to improve for many years.
- Tale Of The Tape: Philadelphia Eagles At Arizona Cardinals Nobody expected Eagles quarterback Nick Foles to match the 27-2 TD-interception ratio he had last year, but those numbers have slipped to 10-7 this year.